4DRC PRO is a professional grade 4D printing filaments. It is made with high quality PLA materials, ensuring stable prints and no warping. 4DRC PRO is perfect for engineering and architectural models, prototypes, and figurines.
In this article, we will show you how to download 4DRC PRO For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 4DRC PRO technical specifications first.
4DRC PRO Andorid App Summary
Zheng Xiang is the developer of this 4DRC PRO application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 303746+ users of this app. The 4DRC PRO app rating is currently 1.7.1.
It was last updated on Jun 6, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 4DRC PRO for PC
1. Control the quadcopter to fly with a WiFi camera module.
2. Display a real-time video taken by the WiFi camera module.
3. Take photos and record videos.
4. Support VGA, 720P and 1080P resolution.
5. Support 3D function.
|App Name:||4DRC PRO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zheng Xiang|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download 4DRC PRO For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the 4DRC PRO on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install 4DRC PRO on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for the4DRC PRO in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the 4DRC PRO on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, 4DRC PRO running on your computer.
4DRC PRO App Overview and Details
This is an app which we can control a quadcopter to fly with a WiFi camera module , it’s also display a real-time video taken by the WiFi camera module, which include below feature.
1, support VGA, 720P and 1080P resolution.
2, support take photo and record video function.
3, support 3D function.
Whats New In this 4DRC PRO?
4DRC PRO is an innovative application that has the potential to change the way we interact with the world around us. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it a valuable tool for both personal and professional use. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their productivity and efficiency.
This concludes our article on 4DRC PRO Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 4DRC PRO for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This 4DRC PRO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4DRC PRO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4DRC PRO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4DRC PRO.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
In Fruit Rivals, you play as one of several characters, each with their own unique abilities, in a race to the finish line. There are many obstacles in your way, but you can use your abilities to...
Deer hunting calls are devices that are used to imitate the sounds of deer in order to attract them. There are many different types of deer hunting calls, and each one has a different sound. Some of...