Angry Flowers is a new and innovative game that is sure to entertain gamers of all ages. The premise of the game is to use your finger to flick angry flowers at obstacles in your way. The faster you flick, the more points you get. The game is simple to learn but difficult to master.
The technical specifications of the Angry Flowers for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Angry Flowers Andorid App Summary
Angry Flowers was developed by Lucky Cat Team and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Angry Flowers from Google Play store under the Casual category. The latest version of Angry Flowers is 1.0.3 on Play store with total users of 357600. The Angry Flowers app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Angry Flowers is Sep 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Angry Flowers on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Angry Flowers App Overview and Details
Flowers are not mild and weak any more. In order to protect plants in the garden, they take up weapons to fight against bugs. When two flowers of the same kind are merged, a more powerful flower will be invented. Join the defense war together and see how many bugs you can scare away.
🎈 Why Angry Flower:
Exquisite and aesthetic pictures
Interesting background music and sound effects
Endless levels for you to unlock
Relaxing gameplay and easy start
Classic merge game with new rules and innovation
🍀 Game Features
Link beautiful flowers with the same color and shape
The flowers will slowly update, so will the hateful enemies. Both flowers and enemies will improve skills and weapons
The number of bugs will increase with levels. So you should operate faster.
The higher the level, the more angry flowers will get!
Don’t hesitate to defeat those annoying bugs. The garden is about to be invaded by enemies. Flowers need your help! There is a variety of props and modes for you to choose. You will find pleasure in the game. Download now!
❤ Feel free to contact us if you have any problem and suggestion. We are always there to help you. And we value the game experience of every single user. Please email us at email@example.com.
Features of Angry Flowers for PC
1. Beautiful and aesthetic pictures.
2. Interesting background music and sound effects.
3. Endless levels for you to unlock.
4. Relaxing gameplay and easy start.
5. Classic merge game with new rules and innovation.
6. Link beautiful flowers with the same color and shape.
7. The flowers will slowly update, so will the hateful enemies.
8. Both flowers and enemies will improve skills and weapons.
9. The number of bugs will increase with levels. So you should operate faster.
10. The higher the level, the more angry flowers will get!
How To Install & Download Angry Flowers For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Angry Flowers for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Angry Flowers.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Angry Flowers on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Angry Flowers and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Angry Flowers on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Angry Flowers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lucky Cat Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Angry Flowers?
Angry Flowers is a mobile application that allows users to send and receive real-time animated flowers to express their emotions.
Since its launch, Angry Flowers has been downloaded by users in over 190 countries and has received positive feedback for its easy-to-use interface and fun animations.
The application’s creators are planning to add new features in the near future, including the ability to send flowers to multiple people at the same time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Angry Flowers on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Angry Flowers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Angry Flowers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Angry Flowers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Angry Flowers.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...