Bhai Gurdas Ji is one of the most revered Sikh saints. He was born in 1551 and spent most of his life preaching the Sikh faith. He was a great scholar and wrote many hymns that are still sung by Sikhs today. Bhai Gurdas Ji was also a great teacher and is credited with laying the foundations of the Sikh religion.
In this article, we will show you how to download Bhai Gurdas Ji For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Bhai Gurdas Ji technical specifications first.
Bhai Gurdas Ji Andorid App Summary
Boparai Tech Labs is the developer of this Bhai Gurdas Ji application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14842+ users of this app. The Bhai Gurdas Ji app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Oct 27, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bhai Gurdas Ji for PC
1. Bhai Gurdas Ji was a writer and historian.
2. He was the nephew of Guru Amar Das Ji.
3. He compiled Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
4. He wrote Varran and Kabit.
5. He is considered a poet par excellence in Punjabi literature.
6. This app contains his bani, especially Bhai Gurdas Ji’s Vaaran.
7. Our endeavour is to provide poetry of Bhai Gurdas Ji to all the people of the world.
8. Bhai Gurdas Ji was born in Goindwal, a small village in the Punjab.
9. He was a scholar of Punjabi, Sanskrit, Brajbhasha and Persian.
10. He composed poetry in Punjabi, Sanskrit and Brajbhasha.
|App Name:||Bhai Gurdas Ji On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Boparai Tech Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Bhai Gurdas Ji For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Bhai Gurdas Ji on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Bhai Gurdas Ji on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBhai Gurdas Ji in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Bhai Gurdas Ji on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Bhai Gurdas Ji running on your computer.
Bhai Gurdas Ji App Overview and Details
Bhai Gurdas Ji was writer as well as historian. He was nephew of Guru Amar Das ji. He compiled Guru granth sahib ji.
He wrote Varran and Kabit. He is considered poet par excellence in Punjabi literature .
This app contain his bani especially Bhai Gurdas Ji’s Vaaran .
Our endeavour is to provide poetry of Bhai Gurdas ji to all the people of the world
(1551 – 25 August 1636) was born in Goindwal, a small village in the Punjab. He was a writer, historian and preacher. He was the original scribe of the Adi Granth (1604). He was nephew of Guru Amar Das Ji. He was a scholar of Punjabi, Sanskrit, Brajbhasha and Persian. He composed poetry in Punjabi, Sanskrit and Brajbhasha. He wrote Vaaran Bhai Gurdas in Punjabi. Poetry of Bhai Gurdas Ji
Whats New In this Bhai Gurdas Ji?
Bhai Gurdas Ji was one of the most important figures in the history of Sikhism. He was a great scholar and poet, and wrote many hymns that are still popular today. He was also a trusted advisor to the first Sikh Guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Bhai Gurdas Ji’s teachings continue to be an important part of the Sikh faith, and his influence is still felt today.
This concludes our article on Bhai Gurdas Ji Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Bhai Gurdas Ji for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Bhai Gurdas Ji to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bhai Gurdas Ji and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bhai Gurdas Ji. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bhai Gurdas Ji.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
PRV.mk is a project management tool that helps you manage your projects and tasks. It makes it easy to track your progress and stay on top of your work. With PRV.mk, you can easily create and manage...
s Hello, my name is ________ and I am the owner of ________. We offer a wide variety of ________, ________, and ________. We also offer a ________ for first-time customers. Our ________ are some of...