Booze Jo is an online liquor store that offers a wide variety of liquor, beer, and wine. We have everything from bourbon to vodka, and our selection of beer and wine is sure to have something for everyone. We offer competitive prices and free shipping on orders over $75.
The technical specifications of the Booze Jo for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Booze Jo Andorid App Summary
Booze Jo was developed by Liqs Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Booze Jo from Google Play Store under the Food & Drink category. The latest version of Booze Jo is 1 on Play store with total users of 7. The Booze Jo app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Booze Jo is Jul 11, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Booze Jo on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Booze Jo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Booze Jo installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Booze Jo and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Booze Jo on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Booze Jo in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Booze Jo on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Booze Jo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Liqs Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Booze Jo App Overview and Details
Booze Jo is a liquor store in Amman that sells best liquors at best price
Features of Booze Jo for PC
1. Booze Jo offers a variety of liquor brands at the best prices in Amman.
2. Booze Jo offers a loyalty program for its customers.
3. Booze Jo offers free delivery for orders over JD50.
4. Booze Jo offers a wide selection of liquors, including rare and hard-to-find varieties.
5. Booze Jo has a knowledgeable and friendly staff who are happy to help customers find the perfect liquor for their needs.
6. Booze Jo offers competitive prices on all of its liquors.
7. Booze Jo offers a 14-day return policy on all of its products.
8. Booze Jo accepts all major credit cards.
9. Booze Jo offers a convenient online shopping experience.
10. Booze Jo is the best place in Amman to buy liquor.
Whats New In this Booze Jo?
Booze Jo is an amazing application that allows users to find the best drinks in their area. The app is easy to use and provides a great way for users to find new drinks to try. I highly recommend using Booze Jo if you are looking for a new drink to try.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Booze Jo on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Booze Jo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Booze Jo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Booze Jo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Booze Jo.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...