A calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months, and years. A calendar is also a physical object that displays these periods of time.
Our goal is to help you get the Calendar Jo for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Calendar Jo Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Calendar Jo is Imagine Technologies and they’ve done a great job at keeping Calendar Jo simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Calendar Jo under Entertainment of Play Store. Calendar Jo’s latest version is 1 with an impressive user base of over 75. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Calendar Jo.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Calendar Jo is Mar 15, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Calendar Jo on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Calendar Jo App Overview and Details
Jordan’s Calendar of Events is your official guide to what’s happening in the Kingdom of Jordan administered by the Jordan Tourism Board.
Features of Calendar Jo for PC
– Jordan’s Calendar of Events is updated monthly
– Official guide to events in Jordan
– Jordan Tourism Board administers the calendar
– Calendar includes events in Amman and throughout Jordan
– Events are categorized by type
– Events are searchable by date or keyword
– Calendar can be exported to PDF or Excel
Whats New In this Calendar Jo?
Download & Install Calendar Jo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Calendar Jo app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Calendar Jo app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Calendar Jo will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Calendar Jo on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Calendar Jo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Imagine Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
I have thoroughly enjoyed using Calendar Jo. It is a very user-friendly application that has made my life much easier. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their schedule.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Calendar Jo for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Calendar Jo, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Calendar Jo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calendar Jo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calendar Jo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calendar Jo.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...