If you’re looking for an app that can help you keep track of your tasks and appointments, Checked! Task and Calendar Pro is the perfect option. This app is easy to use and helps you to stay organized so that you can get the most out of your day. With Checked! Task and Calendar Pro, you can easily create and manage tasks, track your appointments, and receive reminders so that you never miss a deadline or appointment again.
In this article, we will show you how to download Checked! Task and Calendar Pro For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Checked! Task and Calendar Pro technical specifications first.
Checked! Task and Calendar Pro Andorid App Summary
Hx-cellent Incorporated is the developer of this Checked! Task and Calendar Pro application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1268+ users of this app. The Checked! Task and Calendar Pro app rating is currently 1.0.2.
It was last updated on Nov 8, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Checked! Task and Calendar Pro for PC
– Customizable themes – light, dark, and black
– Password protection
– Backup/Restore to/from SD Card or Dropbox
1. Native app for Android
2. New updates every 2 weeks
3. Smart task system
4. Fluent user interface
5. Ultimate task and project management
6. SMART task system
7. Daily view
8. Recurrent task
9. View all or specific calendars
10. Multiple reminder modes
|App Name:||Checked! Task and Calendar Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hx-cellent Incorporated|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2015|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Checked! Task and Calendar Pro For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Checked! Task and Calendar Pro on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Checked! Task and Calendar Pro and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Checked! Task and Calendar Pro andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Checked! Task and Calendar Pro App Overview and Details
Natively Built for Android! The best Task, Note, and Calendar Master from BlackBerry is now available on Android!
Guaranty new update every 2 weeks! Please request features or bug reports by email before submitting reviews. I will reply asap.
Please scroll to bottom to see information on the Smart Task system – most efficient approach to manage your tasks and projects.
– Use Speech to text icon to automatically add new task and calendar entry: e.g. Meet John tomorrow (use keyword similar to Smart Add feature below).
– Smart Add featuring category and natural language parsing for extremely fast event creation:
* Dr appointment on Dec 1, 2016 at 5pm
* Pick up airport tomorrow
* Meet John next Monday at 5PM
* Email Shawn tomorrow
* @Tax Finish tax in 5 days // Tax is a category
– Superb fluid user interface.
– Ultimate task and project management application
– SMART task system – de-cluster your task list and focus on your most important task combining the most popular methodologies: support in-basket features, daily view mode, quickly move items, and more.
– Daily view to help you manage project, task, and calendars
– Recurrent task – daily, weekly, etc with customizable settings.
– View all or specific calendars in Daily and Weekly Calendar View modes
– Multiple reminder modes
– Location reminder when you enter or exit a location using location picker or accurate manual latitude or longitude entry
– Option to quickly delay task by 1 day, 2 days, or 1 week
– Support Multiple views option: Daily Calendar View, Category View, Outline with Sub Task, Sorted List: Due Date, Priority, Creation Date, Title.
– Daily Calendar View showing all calendar and task-specific specific entries with quick dismiss & delay event
– Integrate with Android calendars (supporting many calendar system through Android)
– Archive option
– Support multiple check-able lists within each task. Check lists are automatically remembered.
– Multiple categories
– Select specific calendar to easily create entry on
– Option to set default reminder for new event
SMART task system that combine the best of task management methodologies:
The recommended view mode is the Daily View & In-basket mode.
When you create a task that doesn’t have a due date or not yet assigned a category/project, it will show in In-Basket. The daily view mode only show items are are due on that day and items that has not been assigned a category or due date.
It is your choice to quickly assign the due date to the task and/or move the task to a category/project. The context menu (click and hold on the task to show) has the quick assign due date features and 3 special categories your can move to:
High – Critical Now
Normal – Opportunity Now
Low – Over the Horizon
Critical Now: tasks that must be done today no matter what…you’d stay late at work for these.
Opportunity Now: tasks you would complete within a week and you check them once a daily.
Over the Horizon: tasks you’d complete when you have time and you check them once a week.
Let’s say an email comes in on Monday asking to do something by Friday of next week. You can share the email to Task and move the task to Opportunity Now with a Start Date of this Friday. Therefore, there’s a week to get it done since it’s an Opportunity Now task. It won’t show up on the Daily View task list until Friday of this week since the start date is Friday. If you wanted to give it a higher priority and have it done by Tuesday of next week then you would give it a Start Date of Tuesday with Opportunity Now or you can set it as a Critical Now with a Start Date of next Tuesday so Tuesday morning when you come in it will be high priority (Critical Now) and I must get it done next Tuesday.
Stay ahead of what you have to do and scheduled yourself ample of time.
Whats New In this Checked! Task and Calendar Pro?
– Added Release Note page (pop up once on start-up on every new release).
– Sorted List Page and Search Page have been improved with text that displayed the search term and sorted type
– Added Help page
– Just a quick reminder that the quick add functionality supports natural language parsing for quick calendar entry.
I absolutely love the Checked! Task and Calendar Pro application! It is so helpful to be able to keep track of my tasks and my calendar all in one place. The application is easy to use and it is very helpful to be able to see my tasks and my calendar all on one screen. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of their tasks and their calendar.
This concludes our article on Checked! Task and Calendar Pro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Checked! Task and Calendar Pro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Checked! Task and Calendar Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Checked! Task and Calendar Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Checked! Task and Calendar Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Checked! Task and Calendar Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...