Cheon-Ji news is an online news outlet that provides up-to-date news and information on a variety of topics. From world news to sports to entertainment, Cheon-Ji news has it all. With a team of experienced reporters and editors, Cheon-Ji news is your go-to source for news and information.
Our goal is to help you get the Cheon-Ji news for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Cheon-Ji news Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Cheon-Ji news is newscj and they’ve done a great job at keeping Cheon-Ji news simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Cheon-Ji news under News & Magazines of Play Store. Cheon-Ji news’s latest version is 2.1 with an impressive user base of over 52475. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Cheon-Ji news.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Cheon-Ji news is Aug 14, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Cheon-Ji news on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Cheon-Ji news App Overview and Details
Update Main Screen
Features of Cheon-Ji news for PC
1. Update main screen to include scrolling headlines and new photo galleries.
2. Provide easy access to breaking news, weather, and sports.
3. Let users share articles and photos on social media.
4. Include a built-in dictionary to look up definitions of words.
5. Offer a search bar to find articles on any topic.
6. Display the latest news stories from around the world.
7. Enable users to customize their newsfeed.
8. Show the latest videos from Newscj’s YouTube channel.
9. Allow users to subscribe to Newscj’s RSS feed.
10. Provide a news widget that users can add to their website or blog.
Whats New In this Cheon-Ji news?
사용자 인터페이스를 개선했습니다.
버벅임 현상을 없앴습니다.
푸시 알림에서 기사 사진을 볼 수 있도록 기능을 추가했습니다.
홈 화면에서 빠르게 종료할 수 있도록 개선했습니다.
Download & Install Cheon-Ji news For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Cheon-Ji news app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Cheon-Ji news app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Cheon-Ji news will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Cheon-Ji news on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Cheon-Ji news On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Cheon-Ji news application is an excellent resource for staying up-to-date on the latest news. With its easy-to-use interface and comprehensive coverage, this app is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay informed.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Cheon-Ji news for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Cheon-Ji news, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Cheon-Ji news to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cheon-Ji news and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cheon-Ji news. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cheon-Ji news.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Zombies are a popular topic in movies and TV shows. They are often depicted as brain-eating monsters who crave human flesh. While this may be the case in some zombie stories, there is another side to...
Haber Global is a technology company that specializes in developing innovative software solutions for businesses. Their flagship product is a cloud-based software that helps businesses manage their...