Collective Central is a website and online community devoted to promoting and celebrating collectives and the collective way of life. Whether you are a collective of one or one hundred, Collective Central is the place for you. We offer a wealth of resources, from tips for starting and running a collective to articles on the benefits of collective living. We also host a lively online community where collectives and individual collective members can connect with one another and share their experiences and ideas. So come on over to Collective Central and join the collective revolution!
The technical specifications of the Collective Central for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Collective Central Andorid App Summary
Collective Central was developed by Subsplash Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Collective Central from Google Play store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Collective Central is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 2023. The Collective Central app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Collective Central is Jan 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Collective Central on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Collective Central App Overview and Details
Connect and engage with our community through the Collective app!
We are a God-Centered Community that Loves People Relentlessly. This FREE app will keep you plugged in with all that is happening at Collective, including the latest messages, podcasts, gatherings, events and community highlights.
Discover more about Collective at www.collective.my
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Collective app.
For more information about Collective, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The Collective app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Features of Collective Central for PC
1. Keep up to date with all that is happening at Collective Church including messages, podcasts, gatherings, events and community highlights.
2. Discover more about Collective Church at www.collective.my
3. Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library on the Collective app.
4. Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read on the Digital Bible feature on the Collective app.
5. Listen to the daily devotional plan on the Free Audio Bible feature on the Collective app.
6. Share content with your friends on the Collective app via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
7. Journal whenever and however you desire with the Pursue Journal on the Collective app.
8. Access your Pursue Journal online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com.
9. Add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Collective app with the Cloud Based Journal feature on the Pursue Journal.
10. The Collective app was created by Custom Church Apps TM. For more information, please visit www.customchurchapps.com.
How To Install & Download Collective Central For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Collective Central for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Collective Central.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Collective Central on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Collective Central and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Collective Central on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Collective Central On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Subsplash Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Collective Central?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
After much deliberation, the Collective Central team has decided to not move forward with our application. We appreciate all of the feedback we’ve received and are grateful for the opportunity to have participated in the process. Thank you!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Collective Central on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Collective Central to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Collective Central and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Collective Central. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Collective Central.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...