In the Country Flag Challenge, you will be given a list of countries, and you must create a flag for each one. The flags can be any design you choose, but they must be representative of the country they are for. For example, the flag of the United States would include stars and stripes, while the flag of Canada would include a maple leaf.
Creating a flag is a fun way to learn about the history and culture of different countries. It is also a great way to show your patriotism and pride for your country. So get creative and have fun with the Country Flag Challenge!
The latest Country Flag Challenge for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Country Flag Challenge Andorid App Summary
HB-Mobile has developed the Country Flag Challenge for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Country Flag Challenge has got over 631+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.0
The latest update of Country Flag Challenge is May 28, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Country Flag Challenge App Overview and Details
Can you name the flags of the world?
Flags help us to identify different countries around the world. A country’s flag is made up of symbols, colours and sometimes phrases that represent its identity or character. Look at the explanations that go along with each flag and see if you can pick the country that it belongs to. Have fun!
Can you tell what country the flag belongs to?
We’ve added some clues to help you with your guesses…
And don’t worry if you get some answers wrong, you’ll learn a lot along the way (and you can always take the quiz again, and again, and again…)!
Install the app and Start the Quiz!
Features of Country Flag Challenge for PC
1. The flag of the United States of America has 50 stars and 13 stripes.
2. The flag of Canada has a red maple leaf on a white background.
3. The flag of the United Kingdom has the Union Jack, or flag of England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, in the upper left-hand corner.
4. The flag of France has three vertical bands of blue, white, and red.
5. The flag of Australia has the Union Jack in the upper left-hand corner and six white stars on a blue background.
6. The flag of New Zealand has the Union Jack and four red stars on a white background.
7. The flag of Mexico has a green, white, and red vertical banded flag.
8. The flag of Spain has the red and yellow stripes of the flag of Castile and the arms of the kingdom of Aragon on a golden background.
9. The flag of Argentina has a white background with a light blue, sky blue, and dark blue bands.
10. The flag of Brazil has a green and yellow background with a blue diamond in the center.
Install “Country Flag Challenge” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Country Flag Challenge on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Country Flag Challenge on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Country Flag Challenge and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Country Flag Challenge as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Country Flag Challenge On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Country Flag Challenge?
In conclusion, the Country Flag Challenge application is a great way to learn more about different countries and their flags. It is also a fun way to test your knowledge about flags. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to learn more about flags from around the world.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Country Flag Challenge for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Country Flag Challenge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Country Flag Challenge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Country Flag Challenge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Country Flag Challenge.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...