Have you ever wanted to be a surfer? Now you can be one without even getting wet! With Color Stack Surfer, you can surf the digital waves using your keyboard. The object of the game is to navigate your surfer to the top of the stack of colors. If you hit a black block, your surfer will fall and you will have to start over. So grab your board and get ready to ride!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Color Stack Surfer! for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Color Stack Surfer! For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Color Stack Surfer! for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Color Stack Surfer!.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Color Stack Surfer! on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Color Stack Surfer! and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Color Stack Surfer! on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Color Stack Surfer! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bhavin Panara|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Color Stack Surfer! Andorid App Summary
The Color Stack Surfer! was developed by the popular developer agency named Bhavin Panara. They have the Color Stack Surfer! in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 94660 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Color Stack Surfer! latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 10, 2021 was the last date the Color Stack Surfer! was updated with new features. If you want to use the Color Stack Surfer! on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Color Stack Surfer! using the emulator later on.
Color Stack Surfer! App Overview and Details
Color Stack Surfer!
– Control the colored stack. Slide your finger on a screen and control it.
– Collect all cubes of your color.
– Find a path with fewer obstacles.
– Make your stack as big as possible.
– Multiply your score according to the saved cubes.
Easy to play. Hard to master.
Features of Color Stack Surfer! for PC
1. Control the colored stack. Slide your finger on a screen and control it.
2. Collect all cubes of your color.
3. Find a path with fewer obstacles.
4. Make your stack as big as possible.
5. Multiply your score according to the saved cubes.
6. Easy to play. Hard to master.
Whats New In this Color Stack Surfer!?
– Removed useless SDK
Color Stack Surfer is an addictive and challenging puzzle game that is perfect for all ages. The object of the game is to stack the blocks of the same color together to create a tower. The game gets more challenging as the levels progress, and the player must use strategy and quick thinking to stack the blocks as high as possible. Color Stack Surfer is a fun and addicting game that is perfect for spending time with friends and family.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Color Stack Surfer! of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Color Stack Surfer! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Color Stack Surfer! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Color Stack Surfer!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Color Stack Surfer!.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...