Feel is an app that helps you save your heartbeat. It’s the perfect way to keep track of your health and share your heartbeat with your loved ones. With Feel, you can also store your health data and track your progress.
The technical specifications of the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat Andorid App Summary
Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat was developed by TheTouch X and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat is 1.2.3 on Play store with total users of 47661. The Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat app has a user rating of 2.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat is Apr 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat App Overview and Details
Share a new and special feeling with your loved ones. Send them your heartbeat or save it directly using only your phone.
With Feel app you can:
– Send and receive heartbeat with your loved ones
– Save the heartbeat of your loved ones forever
– See and feel the heartbeat of your loved ones, wherever you are
– Upload a heartbeat to HB Ring
To send heartbeat:
– Swipe down to find the perfect heart
– Tap to send heartbeat
– Put your finger to cover camera and flashlight
– Add a memo and tap send icon
– Tap on loved one to send the heartbeat
To upload a heartbeat to HB Ring:
– Pair with your HB Ring, by inserting and removing the ring into a charger box connected to power, and double tapping the ring 2x times.
– Tap PAIR in the application
– Choose a contact or a saved profile of loved one or pet to upload their heartbeat to HB Ring
By upgrading to Premium you can:
– Send and save any heart design
– Record and send longer heartbeats
– Cloud backup user data and all heartbeats
– Remove ads
Features of Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat for PC
1. Send and receive heartbeat with your loved ones.
2. Save the heartbeat of your loved ones forever.
3. See and feel the heartbeat of your loved ones, wherever you are.
4. Upload a heartbeat to HB Ring.
5. Pair with your HB Ring.
6. Upgrade to premium.
7. Send and save any heart design.
8. Record and send longer heartbeats.
9. Cloud backup user data and all heartbeats.
10. Remove ads.
How To Install & Download Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TheTouch X|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat?
– Added option to connect to HB Ring and upload a heartbeat on it.
-Pesky bugs exterminated.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Send & Save Heartbeat application. It was easy to use and very helpful in keeping track of my baby’s heartbeat. I would definitely recommend this application to other pregnant women.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Feel: Send & Save Heartbeat.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
game Diamond Quest is a Match 3 puzzle game in which you must help the Prince collect as many diamonds as possible. The game features 120 levels, beautiful graphics, and an easy-to-use...
Food recipes are an important part of our lives. They can make our lives better, or worse. By learning about food recipes, we can learn how to make good food choices. We can also learn how to cook...