Freecolor is a free and open source color management software. It helps you calibrate and manage your monitor’s color settings. With Freecolor, you can get the most accurate color representation on your screen.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Freecolor 2.1 For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Freecolor 2.1 App Overview and Details
Freecolor 2.1 App Overview and Details
FreeColor delivers a unique smart lighting control experience with a user friendly yet professional layout. This application allows all users to enjoy the pleasure of controlling the lighting on an smart phone or pad.
This application is used in conjunction with HX-WIFI-VO1 which is the corresponding WIFI hardware device in this lighting control system.
It integrates 3 types control layout: RGB mode, CT mode(color temperature mode), DIM(single color mode).
*Requires HX-WIFI-V01 or HX-MINI-WIFI device. Contact HOION LIGHTING for more information.
Download & Install Freecolor 2.1 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Freecolor 2.1 on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Freecolor 2.1 on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Freecolor 2.1 result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Freecolor 2.1 will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Freecolor 2.1 with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Freecolor 2.1 on your PC.
|App Name:||Freecolor 2.1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zewu Zhang|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Freecolor 2.1 Andorid App Summary
Zewu Zhang is the developer of this Freecolor 2.1 application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5210+ users of this app. The Freecolor 2.1 app rating is currently 2.1.A10.
It was last updated on May 18, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Freecolor 2.1 for PC
– FreeColor delivers a unique smart lighting control experience with a user friendly yet professional layout.
– This application allows all users to enjoy the pleasure of controlling the lighting on an smart phone or pad.
– It integrates 3 types control layout: RGB mode, CT mode(color temperature mode), DIM(single color mode).
– Requires HX-WIFI-V01 or HX-MINI-WIFI device. Contact HOION LIGHTING for more information.
Whats New In this Freecolor 2.1?
Freecolor is a great application for anyone looking for an easy way to change their desktop wallpaper. The application is easy to use and has a wide variety of wallpapers to choose from.
This concludes our article on Freecolor 2.1 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Freecolor 2.1 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Freecolor 2.1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Freecolor 2.1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Freecolor 2.1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Freecolor 2.1.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...