Harmonic is an upcoming cryptocurrency that is designed to be more efficient and user-friendly than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Harmonic is being developed by a team of experienced developers, and it is scheduled to launch in early 2018.
We will help you download the Harmonic for Hacker News for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Harmonic for Hacker News on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Harmonic for Hacker News on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Harmonic for Hacker News, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Harmonic for Hacker News, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Harmonic for Hacker News appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Harmonic for Hacker News by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Harmonic for Hacker News on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Harmonic for Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simon Halvdansson|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Harmonic for Hacker News Andorid App Summary
Simon Halvdansson is the developer of the Harmonic for Hacker News, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Harmonic for Hacker News from them is 1.7.4 with over 21487 users under the hood. With a 4.8 rating, the Harmonic for Hacker News is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Harmonic for Hacker News is May 10, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Harmonic for Hacker News on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Harmonic for Hacker News App Overview and Details
Harmonic is a straight-forward client for Hacker News with a dark theme designed to be easy to use without any clutter getting in the way. At the same time, it has all the features you expect in a top tier client.
• Dark theme material design
• Log in and comment and vote on posts
• Swipe away from comments view
• Search posts
• Tablet support
• Expand/hide child comments
• Switch between Top/Best/New categories
• Fast comment loading
• Support for HN polls
• Share and bookmarks posts
• Import/export bookmarks
• AMOLED dark mode
• Filter posts
• Hide jobs posts
• Optional thumbnails
Harmonic for Hacker News is not affiliated with Y Combinator.
Features of Harmonic for Hacker News for PC
1. Dark theme material design
2. Log in and comment and vote on posts
3. Swipe away from comments view
4. Search posts
5. Tablet support
6. Expand/hide child comments
7. Switch between Top/Best/New categories
8. Fast comment loading
9. Support for HN polls
10. Share and bookmarks posts
Whats New In this Harmonic for Hacker News?
– Fixed two crashed related to thumbnails and PDF downloads
– Added post title and comment author to share links
Harmonic is an application that helps you keep track of your Hacker News submissions and saves you time by allowing you to easily find and read articles you’ve already read. It’s an essential tool for any Hacker News reader.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Harmonic for Hacker News? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Harmonic for Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Harmonic for Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Harmonic for Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Harmonic for Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Soroban is a Japanese abacus. Anzan is a software that simulates the Soroban. Anzan is a software that helps you to improve your Soroban skills. You can use Anzan to practice mental arithmetic, or...
Desi Radio Junction (HD) is a Punjabi web radio station that broadcasts live 24/7. We play the latest Punjabi songs and keep you connected to your Punjabi roots. Our DJs are from the Punjab and they...