A Hex Editor is a computer program used to view and edit the binary contents of a file. They are often used for software development, reverse engineering, or to hack into a file and make changes.
We will help you download the HEX Editor for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install HEX Editor on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install HEX Editor on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for HEX Editor on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the HEX Editor as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||HEX Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||First Row|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
HEX Editor Andorid App Summary
First Row is the developer of the HEX Editor, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HEX Editor from them is 2.8.3 with over 4256246 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the HEX Editor is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HEX Editor is Jun 21, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HEX Editor on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HEX Editor App Overview and Details
Program designed for viewing and editing the binary files. App contains tools for editing, searching and comparing of the files. The macro system will help to cope with any task, the solution of which is not provided by built-in tools.
• Ability to work in multiple files
• Built-in terminal emulator
• Built-in macro system
• Displaying data in hexadecimal/decimal/octal, the possibility to change the visible length of the address, as many other tweaks let you customize the viewing
• Supports of 8 encodings (ASCII, COI8-R, COI8-U, UTF-8, windows-1251, UTF-16, UTF-16LE, UTF-16BE). It’s possible to view, search, edit the string in these encodings
• Ability to create own actions and link them with macro
• The Help with a detailed description of the features
Features of HEX Editor for PC
1. View and edit binary files
2. View data in hexadecimal, decimal and octal
3. Customizable viewing options
4. Supports multiple encodings
5. Create and link macros with actions
6. Detailed help file
Whats New In this HEX Editor?
Hex Editor is an application that allows you to view and edit the hexadecimal code of a file. This can be helpful in finding and fixing errors in a file, or in understanding the inner workings of a file. Hex Editor is a powerful tool, and with a little practice, you can use it to edit any file.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HEX Editor? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This HEX Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HEX Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HEX Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HEX Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...