HMS Appledore is a former Royal Navy minesweeper that is now a museum ship in Bideford, Devon. She was launched in 1943 and served in the Royal Navy for the duration of World War II. After the war, she was transferred to the Royal Australian Navy, and served until 1970. She was then acquired by the Appledore Shipbuilding Company, who restored her to her original condition. She is now open to the public as a museum ship.
The latest HMS App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HMS App Andorid App Summary
ERIKS Digital B.V. has developed the HMS App for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, HMS App has got over 1171+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.10.0
The latest update of HMS App is Feb 15, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HMS App App Overview and Details
Hose Management App is an application for Inspectors to manage online inspections of HOSE. HOSE information is made available to the inspectors in electronic format using Barcode, QR Code or Data Matrix code. Inspection findings and testing records are managed in the application with realtime notifications and alerts on Hose expiry to the users.
Features of HMS App for PC
1. Electronic submission of hose inspection data
2. Management of hose inspection findings and records
3. Notifications and alerts on hose expiry
4. Barcode, QR Code or Data Matrix code scanning
5. Creation of electronic inspection reports
6. Management of hose testing records
7. Notification of test results
8. Alerts on non-compliance issues
9. Generation of management reports
10. Secure storage of hose inspection data
Install “HMS App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HMS App on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HMS App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HMS App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HMS App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HMS App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ERIKS Digital B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HMS App?
This release brings you the opportunity to view and edit the following fields:
* Working pressure of the hose
* Production date of the assembly
* Sales order
Moreover, sales order can be typed during inspection creation.
The HMS App is an excellent resource for students and professionals in the medical field. It provides a wealth of information on a variety of topics, and the user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate. The app is updated regularly with the latest information, and the developer is responsive to feedback. I highly recommend the HMS App for anyone interested in the medical field.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HMS App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HMS App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HMS App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HMS App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HMS App.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Plabable for PA is an app that enables users to connect with healthcare professionals for quick and easy consultations. With Plabable, users can find qualified professionals in their area, get...
Flower Garden Match Blast is an iPhone puzzle game developed and published by Big Fish Games. The objective of the game is to match three or more flowers of the same type to clear them from the...