HMS Online App is a one-stop solution for all your healthcare needs. It offers easy access to healthcare information and services. The app allows you to book appointments, check your health records, and order medicines online. It also provides information on hospitals and healthcare providers in your area. HMS Online App is easy to use and it is available for free download.
So, you want to download the HMS Online App for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
HMS Online App Andorid App Summary
The HMS Online App is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the HMS Online App is Education Lime Media. The current version of HMS Online App is 188.8.131.52 with a total user count of 666 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 27, 2022 was the last date the HMS Online App was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download HMS Online App For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the HMS Online App on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the HMS Online App to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for HMS Online App. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the HMS Online App on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the HMS Online App on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||HMS Online App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Education Lime Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HMS Online App App Overview and Details
HMS Online App is an online platform for managing data associated with its tutoring classes in the most efficient and transparent manner. It is a user-friendly app with amazing features like online attendance, fees management, homework submission, detailed performance reports and much more- a perfect on- the- go solution for parents to know about their wards’ class details. It’s a great amalgamation of simple user interface design and exciting features; greatly loved by students, parents, and tutors.
Features of HMS Online App for PC
1. User-friendly interface
2. Online attendance
3. Fees management
4. Homework submission
5. Detailed performance reports
6. amalgamation of simple user interface design and exciting features
7. greatly loved by students, parents, and tutors
8. Perfect on- the- go solution
9. Class details for parents
10. Transparency and efficiency
Whats New In this HMS Online App?
After much anticipation, HMS Online App is now available to the public. This innovative application provides a convenient and efficient way for users to access important health information. HMS Online App is an essential tool for anyone who wants to stay healthy and informed.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the HMS Online App on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This HMS Online App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HMS Online App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HMS Online App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HMS Online App.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Elisi is an all-in-one planner that helps you manage your time, tasks, and goals. It's the perfect tool for busy professionals and students who want to get more organized and achieve their...
MJ Scorebook is an app that helps you keep track of your basketball games and track your progress. This app is perfect for anyone who loves basketball. With MJ Scorebook, you can track your progress...