HP smartphones are a line of smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Hewlett-Packard. They are a subset of HP’s overall mobile device strategy, which also includes tablets and laptops. HP smartphones run the Android operating system.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HP Smart for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||HP Smart On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HP Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HP Smart Andorid App Summary
The HP Smart was developed by the popular developer agency named HP Inc.. They have the HP Smart in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.104.22.168, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 89522502 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HP Smart latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2022 was the last date the HP Smart was updated with new features. If you want to use the HP Smart on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HP Smart using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download HP Smart For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the HP Smart using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the HP Smart on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for HP Smart here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of HP Smart for PC
-Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer.
-HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
-Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
-Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
-Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
-Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
-It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
-Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
-Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
HP Smart App Overview and Details
Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
Whats New In this HP Smart?
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
HP Smart is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I work. With its simple and easy to use interface, I am able to manage my work tasks much more efficiently. The ability to access my files and notes from any device has made me more productive and efficient. Overall, HP Smart is a fantastic application that I would highly recommend to anyone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HP Smart of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HP Smart to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HP Smart and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HP Smart. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HP Smart.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dr. Khandaker Abdullah Jahangir is a Bangladeshi oncologist and a cancer researcher. He is the founder and director of the National Institute of Cancer Research and Hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh....
Pennsylvania's Northwest corner is a region rich in history and natural resources. The area is home to the Allegheny National Forest, the Kinzua Dam, and the PA Wilds. The region is also full of...