HVviewing is a simple, fast and easy to use H.264 video player. It supports all common video formats, including MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV and FLV. With its sleek and intuitive interface, HVviewing is the perfect choice for watching your favorite videos.
The latest HVviewing for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HVviewing Andorid App Summary
深圳市海威讯电子有限公司 has developed the HVviewing for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, HVviewing has got over 57946+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.11
The latest update of HVviewing is Oct 22, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HVviewing App Overview and Details
Features of HVviewing for PC
1. The ability to connect to a wifi microscope camera device for observation.
2. Support for magnification, reduction, rotation, and mirror operations.
3. Support for high-quality photography and video recording.
4. Convenient photo and video document management and sharing.
Install “HVviewing” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HVviewing on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HVviewing on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HVviewing and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HVviewing as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HVviewing On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HVviewing?
Overall, the HVviewing application is a great tool for viewing high voltage electrical systems. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information in an easy to understand format. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to view high voltage systems.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HVviewing for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HVviewing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HVviewing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HVviewing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HVviewing.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Chaitanya Higher Secondary School Sainkheda is a co-educational school affiliated to CBSE. The school offers education from nursery to class XII. The school has a well-equipped library, laboratories...
Samashti, the Student Council of Jadhavpur University (SCS) is the apex body of the students of the university. It is the representative body of the students consisting of the representatives from...