M Launcher is a stylish, smart, slim and customizable Android launcher. It is designed to make your Android phone faster and easier to use. M Launcher is the perfect launcher for modern Android.
Installing and using the M Launcher for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
M Launcher Andorid App Summary
MH Apps Studio has developed the M Launcher application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Personalization category on Play Store. M Launcher has over 380389 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of M Launcher is currently 4.4.
The latest upstate time of the M Launcher is Aug 26, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the M Launcher on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
M Launcher App Overview and Details
M Launcher is a new design for the Android mobile system launcher. It makes your phone better than before. It has a design similar of Mi 11 Launcher.
M Launcher Style is here for you (Inspired by Xiaomi Phone). Customize your phone with unique look and feel of the fastest launcher. Amaze your loved one with computer look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
With built-in support of File Explore and File Manager you can search and explore your files and Folders, Copy, Paste, Zip/Unzip, RAR, Delete Files, Share Files and can do lot more…
Explore your file system with this simple and efficient file explorer and file manager in native desktop computer design. You will be amazed at the interface that resembles to Mi OS
– Built-In support of File Explorer
– Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share etc.
– Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files and pictures in PC style.
– put the files to Recycle Bin and delete later in style
– Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP/RAR files
– App Menu
– Action Center. Notifier Center: You can check the notice of application or system with Notification Center.
– Android application in Stylish Tiles – In Start Menu
– Best application are available on One Click – Create Shortcuts of most used application on Desktop by press and Hold Feature.
– Easy Navigation to the Apps
– Desktop Widgets
– Drag and drop Improved
– Clock Widget
– Weather Widget
– RAM info widget
– Changeable desktop folders
– Live Wallpapers
– Photo tiles changeable
– Task-bar icons removable
– Desktop App Folders
– Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
– Task-bar Transparency option added
– Improved Themes Compatibility
– Multi Tasking Made optional (enable /disable from settings)
– Lock Screen
– Multi Color Support for Task bar and menu
– Themes and Icon Pack – Android TV /Tablet support
– Hide Applications
– Desktop Icons Removable
– Add Applications in Start Menu
– Change the Start Menu Application (Press and Hold the app to change)
– Change applications in Task-bar (Press and Hold)
– Built-In Gallery Feature added
– Photo Tile changeable
– Widgets in desktop mode
– Built in apps (Photo viewer)
Features of M Launcher for PC
– Desktop Icons removable
– Add Applications in Desktop Context Menu
– Change the Start Menu Background
– Change the Start Menu Item Background
– Change the Menu Icons
|App Name:||M Launcher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MH Apps Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install M Launcher On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing M Launcher on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the M Launcher. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the M Launcher, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this M Launcher?
– Bug fixes
M Launcher is a great Android launcher that provides a fast, smooth and simple user experience. The launcher is very lightweight and it doesn’t use up a lot of resources, so it doesn’t slow down your device. The launcher has a minimalist design and it’s very easy to use.
Did the guide help you download and install the M Launcher for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the M Launcher, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This M Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the M Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...