Maharashtra HM Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Maharashtra government to admit students into various government-aided and unaided schools in Maharashtra. The test is conducted for students in Class 6 and Class 9. The test is conducted in two parts, namely, the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The test is conducted to assess the students’ ability to think and reason, and their scholastic ability in the respective classes.
The technical specifications of the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Maharashtra HM Entrance Test Andorid App Summary
Maharashtra HM Entrance Test was developed by Youth4work and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Maharashtra HM Entrance Test from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Maharashtra HM Entrance Test is Y4W-1 on Play store with total users of 4. The Maharashtra HM Entrance Test app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test is Apr 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Maharashtra HM Entrance Test App Overview and Details
All details regarding MAH HM CET, conducted by Government of Maharashtra can be find here. Also, have access on the free online mock test provided by Youth4work for MAH HM CET.
Features of Maharashtra HM Entrance Test for PC
1. View information about the MAH HM CET exam.
2. Access a free online mock test for the MAH HM CET exam.
3. Get access to all the details regarding the MAH HM CET exam.
4. Check the eligibility criteria for the MAH HM CET exam.
5. Get information about the exam pattern for the MAH HM CET exam.
6. Get information about the syllabus for the MAH HM CET exam.
7. Get information about the exam centers for the MAH HM CET exam.
8. Get information about the cutoff marks for the MAH HM CET exam.
9. Get information about the result for the MAH HM CET exam.
10. Get information about the scholarships available for the MAH HM CET exam.
How To Install & Download Maharashtra HM Entrance Test For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Maharashtra HM Entrance Test on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Maharashtra HM Entrance Test On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Maharashtra HM Entrance Test?
Maharashtra HM Entrance Test is an eligibility test for admission to various undergraduate courses in hospitality management in colleges and universities in Maharashtra. The test is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The test is of 3 hours duration and consists of 100 questions.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Maharashtra HM Entrance Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maharashtra HM Entrance Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maharashtra HM Entrance Test.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
MK Events is a full-service event management company that specializes in creating and executing unique, memorable events. Whether you are planning a corporate retreat, a wedding, or a birthday party,...
FXCM Trading Station Mobile is a mobile application that provides access to your FXCM Trading account, allowing you to trade Forex and CFDs anytime, anywhere. With FXCM Trading Station Mobile, you...