Monster Hunter Stories is an upcoming spin-off game in the Monster Hunter series for the Nintendo 3DS. It is a turn-based role-playing game where players create a custom character and team up with other players to take on quests to hunt monsters. The game is set in a new, separate world called “Errion” where players can explore and battle monsters. The game’s announcement was met with mixed reactions from the Monster Hunter community; some are excited for a new spin-off game, while others are worried that the game will stray too far from the Monster Hunter formula.
In this article, we will show you how to download Monster Hunter Stories For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Monster Hunter Stories technical specifications first.
Monster Hunter Stories Andorid App Summary
CAPCOM CO., LTD. is the developer of this Monster Hunter Stories application. It is listed under the Role Playing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 189618+ users of this app. The Monster Hunter Stories app rating is currently 1.0.4.
It was last updated on Apr 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Monster Hunter Stories for PC
OS version and device.
– This app has absolutely no in-app purchases!
– The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
– The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
– The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as “the King of the Skies.” The trio affectionately name him “Ratha,” and take him back to the village.
– Days later, without warning, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by “the Black Blight.” They manage to drive it away, but not before it devastates the town—and leaves indelible scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
– A year passes…
– The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
– A story of friendship and triumph await you—ride on into the world of Monster Hunter Stories!
|App Name:||Monster Hunter Stories On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CAPCOM CO., LTD.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Monster Hunter Stories For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Monster Hunter Stories on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Monster Hunter Stories on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMonster Hunter Stories in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Monster Hunter Stories on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Monster Hunter Stories running on your computer.
Monster Hunter Stories App Overview and Details
Please read the section “Important Notes” before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
This app has absolutely no in-app purchases!
• Game Features
– Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
– New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as “the King of the Skies.” The trio affectionately name him “Ratha,” and take him back to the village.
Days later, without warning, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by “the Black Blight.” They manage to drive it away, but not before it devastates the town—and leaves indelible scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
A year passes…
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
A story of friendship and triumph await you—ride on into the world of Monster Hunter Stories!
• For information about compatible devices and the free space required to download the latest version, please refer to the following link.
Note: The amount of free space required may change depending on the update.
• Important Notice Regarding the Network Battle Function
Due to a change in Google Play Games, the Network Battle function is no longer available as of March 31, 2020. However, after updating to Ver.1.0.2, you will be able to access all of the Titles obtained from Battle Ranks. Furthermore, as there is a reward in the game that players can get only through Network Battle, we have created a method so that players will still be able to claim it. For details, please update to the latest version and go to “Network Battle” in the app.
Note: The Network Battle menu becomes available after progressing through some of the story.
• Additional Notes
– To use this app, you must agree to the “Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement” (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
– This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
– Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
– Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
– This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
Whats New In this Monster Hunter Stories?
– Precautions When Updating
When updating your installed app, please make sure to create a backup of your saved data. If the app fails to update, you may be unable to use your saved data.
– Ver.1.0.4 Update Contents
• Stability improvements
Monster Hunter Stories is an amazing game that allows you to become a part of the world of Monster Hunter. You can travel the world, completing quests and battling monsters. The game is incredibly immersive and allows you to become the character you create. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is addicting. I highly recommend this game to anyone who loves RPGs or Monster Hunter.
This concludes our article on Monster Hunter Stories Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Monster Hunter Stories for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Monster Hunter Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Monster Hunter Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Monster Hunter Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Monster Hunter Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
or Good Guys What is the difference between a city gang and a street gang? Is one more dangerous than the other? How do city gangs form and why do young people join them? City gangs are not as...
This guide is designed to help MJ users navigate the web and find information they need. The first section covers basic search techniques, while the second section provides links to some of the most...