P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project’s goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure exchange of information and ideas. P-POSSUM is built on the principles of privacy, security, and scalability, and is designed to be accessible to everyone.
The technical specifications of the P-POSSUM for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
P-POSSUM Andorid App Summary
P-POSSUM was developed by JT Binary and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download P-POSSUM from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of P-POSSUM is 1.3 on Play store with total users of 7375. The P-POSSUM app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the P-POSSUM is Oct 31, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the P-POSSUM on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install P-POSSUM For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the P-POSSUM using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the P-POSSUM on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for P-POSSUM here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||P-POSSUM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JT Binary|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of P-POSSUM for PC
1. The ability to predict mortality rates for patients undergoing surgery.
2. The ability to audit surgical procedures and outcomes.
3. The use of variables from patient physiology and operation to predict mortality and morbidity.
4. The adaptation of the Portsmouth POSSUM score by Copland, Jones and Walters in Br.J.Surg 1991.
5. The use of the Portsmouth POSSUM score by surgeons and anaesthetists.
6. The inclusion of the Portsmouth POSSUM score in the National Emergency Laparotomy Audit (NELA).
7. The ability to calculate surgical risk.
8. The ability to identify patients at risk of mortality and morbidity.
9. The ability to improve patient care.
10. The ability to save lives.
P-POSSUM App Overview and Details
Physiological and Operative Severity Score for the enUmeration of Mortality and morbidity
Surgical risk calculator described in 1998 by Prytherch et al as Portsmouth POSSUM in the British Journal of Surgery 1998. It was an adaption of the original POSSUM score by Copland, Jones and Walters in Br.J.Surg 1991.
It is used as a mortality predictor and audit tool by surgeons and anaesthetists; more recently as part of the National Emergency Laparotomy Audit (NELA). The variables entered are from the physiology and operation the patient is to undergo.
Please contact email@example.com with ideas/suggestions.
[medical, doctor, ppossum, p-possum, portsmouth-possum, anaesthesia, anaesthesiology, anaesthesiologist, surgery]
Whats New In this P-POSSUM?
P-POSSUM is a powerful tool for predicting protein-protein interactions. It can be used to improve our understanding of the molecular mechanisms underlying protein-protein interactions, and to identify potential drug targets.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the P-POSSUM on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This P-POSSUM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for P-POSSUM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the P-POSSUM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the P-POSSUM.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...