A spending tracker is a tool that helps you keep track of your spending. It can help you to see where you are spending your money and identify areas where you can cut back. A spending tracker can be a simple spreadsheet or a more sophisticated app. It is important to track your spending so that you can stay on budget and save money.
Do you know the technical specifics of Spending Tracker for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Spending Tracker Andorid App Summary
The Spending Tracker application developer is MH Riley Ltd. They listed the Spending Tracker under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Spending Tracker is more than 3840752. With a 4.6, the latest 2.5 of the Spending Tracker is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Spending Tracker is Jun 17, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Spending Tracker on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Spending Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MH Riley Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Spending Tracker Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Spending Tracker on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Spending Tracker and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Spending Tracker on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Spending Tracker for PC
saving offers and exclusive deals
Spending Tracker App Overview and Details
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you to easily manage your spending
– super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– repeat your expenses daily, weekly or monthly
– export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
– view spending grouped by category
– see your history so you can track your progress
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
– this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
Whats New In this Spending Tracker?
This can be turned on in the Settings area, and can be configured to be on all the time, or follow the Dark Mode setting of your device.
* Fixed a cosmetic issue affecting the widget buttons
* Fix Cash Flow chart title and time travel button visibility
After using the Spending Tracker for a few weeks, I have found that it is a very helpful tool. It has helped me to be more mindful of my spending and to identify areas where I can cut back. I have also found that it is helpful to track my spending in different categories, such as groceries, dining out, and transportation. This has allowed me to see where I am spending the most money and to make adjustments accordingly. Overall, I would recommend the Spending Tracker to anyone who
Downloading and installing the Spending Tracker for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Spending Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spending Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spending Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spending Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Haber Global is a technology company that specializes in developing innovative software solutions for businesses. Their flagship product is a cloud-based software that helps businesses manage their...
China Sea In the Global War Simulation: South China Sea, players will take on the role of a country in the region and must make strategic decisions in order to achieve their objectives. The game...