State board books are a series of textbooks designed for students in grades 1-12 who are studying in public schools in the state of Maharashtra, India. The textbooks cover a range of subjects, from mathematics and science to history and geography. They are written in Marathi, the local language, and are widely used in schools throughout the state.
This article is all about helping you get to know the State board books(MH) class1-12 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install State board books(MH) class1-12 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the State board books(MH) class1-12 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the State board books(MH) class1-12.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for State board books(MH) class1-12 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the State board books(MH) class1-12 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the State board books(MH) class1-12 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||State board books(MH) class1-12 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MA Creations|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
State board books(MH) class1-12 Andorid App Summary
The State board books(MH) class1-12 was developed by the popular developer agency named MA Creations. They have the State board books(MH) class1-12 in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With State board books(MH) class1-12 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 30, 2021 was the last date the State board books(MH) class1-12 was updated with new features. If you want to use the State board books(MH) class1-12 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the State board books(MH) class1-12 using the emulator later on.
State board books(MH) class1-12 App Overview and Details
this app will provide you all mh board 1-12 books
Features of State board books(MH) class1-12 for PC
1) This app will provide you access to all MH Board 1-12 books.
2) You can search for specific books by title or author.
3) You can read books offline or online.
4) You can bookmark pages for future reference.
5) You can highlight passages for further study.
6) You can take notes on specific passages.
7) You can share excerpts from books with your friends on social media.
8) You can access a dictionary to lookup definitions of words.
9) You can access a thesaurus to lookup alternate words.
10) You can change the font size and color for easier reading.
Whats New In this State board books(MH) class1-12?
all mh board books
After completing the State Board Books (MH) class, I feel confident that I am fully prepared to take the corresponding exam. The material was presented in a clear and concise manner, and the practice exams were extremely helpful in identifying any areas that I need to focus on. I would highly recommend this class to anyone preparing to take the State Board Exam.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the State board books(MH) class1-12 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This State board books(MH) class1-12 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for State board books(MH) class1-12 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the State board books(MH) class1-12. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the State board books(MH) class1-12.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...