Tulsi Ji Ki Katha is a religious Hindi poem written by Tulsidas in the 16th century. The poem tells the story of Rama and Sita, two of the most popular characters in Hindu mythology. The poem is considered to be a masterpiece of religious literature and is widely read and recited throughout India.
Do you know the technical specifics of Tulsi Ji Ki Katha for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Tulsi Ji Ki Katha Andorid App Summary
The Tulsi Ji Ki Katha application developer is Vijay Prince. They listed the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha is more than 5422. With a 0.0, the latest 9.0.0 of the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha is Mar 6, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Tulsi Ji Ki Katha On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vijay Prince|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 6, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Tulsi Ji Ki Katha Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Tulsi Ji Ki Katha on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Tulsi Ji Ki Katha on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Tulsi Ji Ki Katha for PC
1. The app has a clear audio voice for meditation.
2. The user can navigate backwards and forwards through the content.
3. The user can seek through the media track with the time duration bar.
4. The user can set the app as their wallpaper.
5. The user can set the app as their ringtone.
6. The app has the sound of a temple bell.
7. The app has the sound of a Shankh.
Tulsi Ji Ki Katha App Overview and Details
Praise and worship is a powerful part of our walk with God, and is appropriate for every day and every hour. What goes on in the spiritual realm will eventually show up for our eyes to see in the natural. It’s commanded by God, but just like all the other things He tells us to do, it is followed by blessings. When we choose to worship in faith, despite our feelings, God sets in motions things only seen in the spiritual realm.
Features in application
1. Clear audio voice for Meditation
2. Backward & forward buttons
3. Media player seek bar to scroll the media track with time duration
4. Set as wallpaper
5. Set as ringtone
6. Temple Bell sound
7. Shankh sound
Whats New In this Tulsi Ji Ki Katha?
After reading Tulsi Ji Ki Katha, I feel more connected to the Hindu religion and its customs. I have learned about the importance of the Tulsi plant and the stories of Tulsi Ji. I am looking forward to incorporating more of the Hindu religion into my life.
Downloading and installing the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Tulsi Ji Ki Katha to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tulsi Ji Ki Katha and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tulsi Ji Ki Katha.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...