Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro is an app that helps traders in the game Elite Dangerous. It gives you a real-time view of the market, letting you see what items are being bought and sold for the best prices. You can also set up alerts to notify you when certain items reach a certain price, so you can make a quick profit.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro has over 10618 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Phantomapps has developed the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.141.
Until this latest version, Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Feb 12, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro for PC
regularly. However, we cannot guarantee that the data is 100% accurate at all times.
Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro App Overview and Details
ED Trade Pad is a comprehensive trading notepad for the game Elite:Dangerous.
Access to over 3 million prices and data for over 1 million systems and 69,000+ stations.
**This is the Ad Free version**
Search for system info, station info, commodity prices, ships, modules and more.
Powerful route calculator makes it easy to find the best routes. You can also take notes and easily search for any notes that you have entered.
**Instant price, commodity, module and ship updates for every station.**
How to transfer your data from the free app to the ad-free app:
1. Open the free app on your phone
2. Go to Settings -> Backup Data to SD Card
3. Now open this ad-free Pro version on your phone
4. Go to Settings -> Restore Data from SD Card
5. You are done. You can now uninstall the free app after checking the data has been transferred ok.
The app also contains Galnet news feed.
Hope it helps you conquer the galaxy.
– powerful route calculator shows you which commodities to trade at which station
– calculate loop routes
– calculate multi-hop routes
– save routes for offline use
– view system info
– view station info
– view module data
– calculate routes to/from a certain location allows you to specify max. distance, max. landing pad size, max. distance from star etc.
– sort routes by highest profit, distance, last updated
– pin your favourite top 5 routes to the homepage
– commodity search
– ship search
– module search
– material search
– take notes for everything you have encountered
– search notes
– contribute to keeping prices up-to-date by updating and submitting new prices for each station
– Galnet news feed
– store and search notes for each station or system
– look up body information
– new material design
– supported languages: English, Russian, German
– instant updates on prices, commodities, modules and ships for every station
Disclaimer: This app uses data from a 3rd party source, which is updated by the player community. Some data may not be updated in a while and so may become out of date. We endeavour to provide the most up-to-date data at all times.
Whats New In this Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro?
– NEW Station Search function allows you to search for nearby stations based on criteria e.g. station services, station type, economy etc.
Overall, the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro is a great application that makes trading in Elite Dangerous much easier. The user interface is well designed and easy to use, and the application is very stable. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to make a career out of trading in Elite Dangerous.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elite Dangerous TradePad Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...