English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now the most widely spoken language in the world. It is spoken as a first language by the majority of the inhabitants of the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and a number of Caribbean nations. It is also the official language of many Commonwealth nations. English is the third most common native language in the world, after Mandarin and Spanish.
So, you want to download the English exercises for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
English exercises Andorid App Summary
The English exercises is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the English exercises is inglesdivino. The current version of English exercises is 1.4.5 with a total user count of 909799 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Oct 4, 2021 was the last date the English exercises was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download English exercises For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the English exercises on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the English exercises to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for English exercises. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the English exercises on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the English exercises on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||English exercises On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
English exercises App Overview and Details
Collection of a wide variety of english grammar exercises. You can do exercises on multitude of topics such as pronouns, articles, conditionals, tenses, etc. among many others. All exercises come with its respective solutions.
Note: It is advisable to keep the application updated, in order to have new exercises.
Features of English exercises for PC
1. A wide variety of English grammar exercises
2. Topics include pronouns, articles, conditionals, tenses, etc.
3. Solutions are provided for all exercises
4. Application is regularly updated with new exercises
5. User-friendly interface
6. Exercise variety ensures continued learning
7. Solutions help to check one’s understanding
8. Updated application ensures that learners are kept engaged
9. Exercises are relevant and challenging
10. Helps improve grammar skills
Whats New In this English exercises?
– Bug fixes.
The English exercises application is a great way to improve your English skills. With this application, you can improve your grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The exercises are challenging and engaging, and they will help you improve your English skills.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the English exercises on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This English exercises to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English exercises and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the English exercises. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English exercises.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Stream.MK is a live TV streaming service for Macedonia. It offers a wide range of channels, including news, sports, and entertainment. The service is easy to use and provides great quality streaming....
Are you looking for an app that can help improve your gaming experience and keep your device safe? Look no further than Ash VPN. Our app is designed to help users boost their gaming performance,...