Fiz is an upcoming brewery management game for mobile devices. In the game, you will be able to manage your own brewery, make your own beer, and compete with other players from around the world. The game is currently in development and is expected to be released in late 2017.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fiz : Brewery Management Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fiz : Brewery Management Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fiz : Brewery Management Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fiz : Brewery Management Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fiz : Brewery Management Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fiz : Brewery Management Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fiz : Brewery Management Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fiz : Brewery Management Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bit By Bit Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Fiz : Brewery Management Game Andorid App Summary
The Fiz : Brewery Management Game was developed by the popular developer agency named Bit By Bit Studios. They have the Fiz : Brewery Management Game in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 168682 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fiz : Brewery Management Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 26, 2019 was the last date the Fiz : Brewery Management Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fiz : Brewery Management Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fiz : Brewery Management Game using the emulator later on.
Fiz : Brewery Management Game App Overview and Details
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a brewery, this is your chance!
From humble garage beginnings, grow your brewery into a world-renowned symbol of excellence by crafting the best beer in the land. Research marketplaces and festivals to learn what your public wants, then brew it using realistic ingredients! Manage your profits to hire new employees, upgrade equipment, and discover new recipes.
Running a world-class brewery isn’t all pints and parties, though. Along the way you’ll experience a story fraught with rivalry, mystery, and desperately thirsty people. Will your beer have what it takes to make a difference in their lives?
◆ No waiting or in-app purchases. Play for minutes or hours at a time.
◆ 20+ Hours of gameplay in a single playthrough.
◆ 60+ Recipes to discover.
◆ 20+ Employees to hire.
◆ 60+ Randomly selected Events and Competitions.
◆ 25+ Marketplaces to research and master.
◆ “New Game +” mode and randomized content for multiple playthroughs.
All for less than the price of a pint! Water you waiting for? Excitement is brewing! Don’t wait any lager, hop in!
Features of Fiz : Brewery Management Game for PC
1. Brewery management sim with a story-driven campaign mode
2. Research what the public wants and brew it realistically
3. Manage your profits to expand your brewery
4. Hire new employees, upgrade equipment, and discover new recipes
5. 60+ events and competitions to compete in
6. 25+ marketplaces to research and master
7. “New Game +” mode and randomized content for multiple playthroughs
8. Brewery management sim with a story-driven campaign mode
9. Research what the public wants and brew it realistically
10. Manage your profits to expand your brewery
Whats New In this Fiz : Brewery Management Game?
Bug fix: Users with devices with SD cards will once again be able to access and play their old save files.
Fiz is an excellent brewery management game application that can help you learn about the brewing process and how to manage a brewery. The graphics and animations are top-notch, and the gameplay is addictive. The only downside is that there is no tutorial, so you’ll have to figure out the game’s mechanics on your own. Overall, Fiz is an excellent game that is sure to please beer enthusiasts and brewery managers alike.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fiz : Brewery Management Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fiz : Brewery Management Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fiz : Brewery Management Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fiz : Brewery Management Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fiz : Brewery Management Game.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...