Flow Free: Hexes is a puzzle game that was released in 2013. The objective of the game is to connect matching colors with a pipe to create a flow. The game is played on a board with a number of hexagonal tiles. The player can connect tiles by placing a pipe between two matching tiles. When a pipe is placed, the flow will continue along the pipe until it reaches an edge. If the player cannot place a pipe, then they will lose the game.
The technical specifications of the Flow Free: Hexes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Flow Free: Hexes Andorid App Summary
Flow Free: Hexes was developed by Big Duck Games LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Flow Free: Hexes from Google Play store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Flow Free: Hexes is 3.3 on Play store with total users of 7719413. The Flow Free: Hexes app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Flow Free: Hexes is Aug 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Flow Free: Hexes on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Flow Free: Hexes App Overview and Details
Hexes! The next evolution of Flow Free®!
If you like Flow Free, you’ll love Flow Free: Hexes®!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle in Flow Free: Hexes. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Flow Free: Hexes gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Hexes a try, and experience “mind like water”!
Flow Free: Hexes features:
★ Over 2,500 free, hexagonal puzzles!
★ Daily puzzles: new levels every day, never run out
★ Carefully crafted, high-quality puzzles ranging from easy to extreme!
★ Optimized touch controls for smooth, satisfying play
★ Google Play Games achievements and cloud sync of your progress
★ Clean, colorful graphics and fun sound effects
Features of Flow Free: Hexes for PC
1. Flow Free: Hexes has over 2500 free, hexagonal puzzles for players to enjoy.
2. There is a new puzzle to be solved every day, so players never have to run out of new content.
3. The puzzles have been carefully crafted and range from easy to extreme.
4. The touch controls are optimized for a smooth, satisfying play experience.
5. There are Google Play Games achievements and cloud sync of progress for players who want to compete with friends.
6. The graphics are clean and colorful, and the sound effects are fun and engaging.
7. Players can choose to play casually or competitively.
8. Flow Free: Hexes is a great way to experience “mind like water.”
9. The game is free to play and easy to download.
10. Players will have a blast playing Flow Free: Hexes!
How To Install & Download Flow Free: Hexes For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Flow Free: Hexes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Flow Free: Hexes.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Flow Free: Hexes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Flow Free: Hexes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Flow Free: Hexes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Flow Free: Hexes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Big Duck Games LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flow Free: Hexes?
– Various minor fixes and improvements.
Flow Free: Hexes is an addicting puzzle game that is sure to test your skills. With over 1,000 puzzles to solve, you will be entertained for hours on end. The puzzles are challenging, but not impossible, and the gameplay is smooth and fluid. If you are looking for a challenging puzzle game that is easy to pick up and hard to put down, then Flow Free: Hexes is the game for you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Flow Free: Hexes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Flow Free: Hexes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flow Free: Hexes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flow Free: Hexes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flow Free: Hexes.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...