The Gigaset G-tag is a small, unobtrusive and easy-to-use device that can be attached to your key ring, bag or other belongings to help you keep track of them. The G-tag has a range of up to 100 metres and a battery life of up to 12 months, so you can be sure that your belongings are always within reach.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Gigaset G-tag for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Gigaset G-tag For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Gigaset G-tag on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Gigaset G-tag using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Gigaset G-tag so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Gigaset G-tag on your computer.
|App Name:||Gigaset G-tag On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gigaset elements|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Gigaset G-tag Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Gigaset G-tag in the Lifestyle category. You can download and install Gigaset G-tag on your Android phone from there. Gigaset elements is the developer of Gigaset G-tag who made this app.
3.0.4 is the latest version of Gigaset G-tag that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 24107. Plus, you’ll see that Gigaset G-tag has a good user rating of 3.3.
You can install the latest version of Gigaset G-tag, which is May 9, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Gigaset G-tag on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Gigaset G-tag for PC
1. G-tag app lets you find your nearby Gigaset G-tag devices using Bluetooth Low Energy.
2. Simply install the G-tag app on your mobile, scan and add Gigaset G-tag devices to the app.
3. Place them in your wallet, your laptop bags or attach a G-tag to items you don´t want to loose and would like to locate.
4. In case tags are out of range, find the last known location for those tags via map.
5. Get notified as soon as tags come in to range or go out of range.
6. You can also use your existing Gigaset Elements credentials to use this app.
7. Requires Android version 4.4.2 or higher.
8. Also the mobile must support „Bluetooth Low Energy“.
9. Tags can be attached to any item you want to locate.
10. Locate your misplaced belongings in seconds!
Gigaset G-tag App Overview and Details
The G-tag app lets you find your nearby Gigaset G-tag devices using Bluetooth Low Energy. It is the perfect solution for those who tend to misplace their belongings such as car keys, wallets, laptop bags at the office or at home.
Simply install the G-tag app on your mobile, scan and add Gigaset G-tag devices to the app and place them in your wallet, your laptop bags or attach a G-tag to items you don´t want to loose and would like to locate.
Locate your nearby misplaced belongings to which tags are attached.
In case tags are out of range, find the last known location for those tags via map
Get notified as soon as tags come in to range or go out of range
You can also use your existing Gigaset Elements credentials to use this app
Requires Android version 4.4.2 or higher. Also the mobile must support „Bluetooth Low Energy“.
Whats New In this Gigaset G-tag?
This version provides performance improvements and bugfixes.
The Gigaset G-tag is a great application that helps keep track of your belongings. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to keep track of their belongings.
That’s it! That’s how you download Gigaset G-tag on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Gigaset G-tag to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gigaset G-tag and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gigaset G-tag. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gigaset G-tag.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...