If you’re a programmer, you’ve probably heard of Hacker News. If you’re not a programmer, you’ve probably still heard of Hacker News. It’s one of the most popular websites for programmers and tech-savvy people in general.
Glider is a new way to browse Hacker News. It’s a desktop app that makes it easy to keep up with the latest news and discussions on Hacker News. Glider is fast, efficient, and easy to use.
So, you want to download the Glider for Hacker News for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Glider for Hacker News Andorid App Summary
The Glider for Hacker News is listed under the Social category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Glider for Hacker News is Viter Apps. The current version of Glider for Hacker News is 1.17.1 with a total user count of 3072 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Aug 3, 2022 was the last date the Glider for Hacker News was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Glider for Hacker News For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Glider for Hacker News on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Glider for Hacker News to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Glider for Hacker News. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Glider for Hacker News on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Glider for Hacker News on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Glider for Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Viter Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Glider for Hacker News App Overview and Details
Glider is an opinionated Hacker News client. Ad-free, open-source, no-nonsense.
• Browse stories, comments and user profiles
• Catch up on and search stories from any period
• Log in using an existing or new Hacker News account
• Vote on and favorite stories and comments
• Write replies and submit new stories (experimental)
• Collapse comment trees
• No ads, no telemetry
• Extensive theming
• Sensible defaults
Source code is available at https://github.com/Mosc/Glider. Don’t hesitate to submit an issue if you’d like to see anything improved.
Uses the official Hacker News API hosted on Firebase and the Hacker News Search API provided by Algolia.
Features of Glider for Hacker News for PC
1. Browse stories, comments, and user profiles.
2. Catch up on and search stories from any period.
3. Log in using an existing or new Hacker News account.
4. Vote on and favorite stories and comments.
5. Write replies and submit new stories.
6. Collapse comment trees.
7. No ads, no telemetry.
8. Extensive theming.
9. Sensible defaults.
10. Uses the official Hacker News API and the Hacker News Search API.
Whats New In this Glider for Hacker News?
• Fixed jagged text rendering on some devices
• Fixed walkthrough not working as intended
Glider for Hacker News provides a simple, streamlined way to read and write comments on the popular news site. Whether you’re following the latest drama or just keeping up with the latest tech news, Glider makes it easy to participate in the discussion.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Glider for Hacker News on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Glider for Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Glider for Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Glider for Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Glider for Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...