The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied in India on the supply of goods and services. It is a single tax on the supply of goods and services from the manufacturer to the consumer. The GST is levied at every stage of the supply chain, but is paid by the final consumer. The GST is imposed on all imports into India. The GST is a destination-based tax, which means that it is levied on the final consumer. The GST is levied on the value of the goods or services, excluding the taxes. The GST is a multi-stage tax, which means that it is levied on each stage of the supply chain. The GST is a tax on consumption, which means that it is levied on
The latest GST India Guide and Rates for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
GST India Guide and Rates Andorid App Summary
Mh Saif Khan has developed the GST India Guide and Rates for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, GST India Guide and Rates has got over 189+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of GST India Guide and Rates is Aug 7, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
GST India Guide and Rates App Overview and Details
GST India Guide and Rates Contains information which is very helpful to common people.
GST India Guide and Rates has following features :
1.What is GST?
2.Enrollment & Registration Details.
3.Positive aspects of GST.
4.Negative aspects of GST.
5.GST Rate Details.
6.Search option is available to search for specific word.
7.Access without Internet Connection.
8.Free of Cost.
Frequently asked questions and answers on GST
1.What is GST? How does it work?
2.What are the benefits of GST?
3.Which taxes at the Centre and State level are being subsumed into GST?
4.How would GST be administered in India?
5.How would a particular transaction of goods and services be taxed simultaneously under Central GST (CGST) and State GST (SGST)?
6.Will cross utilization of credits between goods and services be allowed under GST regime?
7.How will be Inter-State Transactions of Goods and Services be taxed under GST in terms of IGST method?
8.How will IT be used for the implementation of GST?
9.How will imports be taxed under GST?
10.What are the major features of the proposed registration procedures under GST?
11.What are the major features of the proposed returns filing procedures under GST?
12.What are the major features of the proposed payment procedures under GST?
Official Website for GST – www.gst.gov.in
It’s a offline app. Internet is not required.
Features of GST India Guide and Rates for PC
1. What is GST?
2. GST Rate Details.
3. Positive aspects of GST.
4. Negative aspects of GST.
5. How GST will be administered in India?
6. How will a particular transaction of goods and services be taxed simultaneously under Central GST (CGST) and State GST (SGST)?
7. How will Inter-State Transactions of Goods and Services be taxed under GST in terms of IGST method?
8. How will IT be used for the implementation of GST?
9. How will imports be taxed under GST?
10. What are the major features of the proposed registration procedures under GST?
11. What are the major features of the proposed returns filing procedures under GST?
12. What are the major features of the proposed payment procedures under GST?
Install “GST India Guide and Rates” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the GST India Guide and Rates on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the GST India Guide and Rates app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install GST India Guide and Rates.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||GST India Guide and Rates On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mh Saif Khan|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this GST India Guide and Rates?
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a comprehensive indirect tax on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services throughout India. It is levied at every stage of the production-distribution chain, but is collected only at the final sale to the consumer. GST is levied on all types of services, except a few which are exempted.
The GST rates in India are fixed by the GST Council, which is a joint body of the central government and the state governments. The
So, did you find the guide on how to download the GST India Guide and Rates for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This GST India Guide and Rates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GST India Guide and Rates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the GST India Guide and Rates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GST India Guide and Rates.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...