The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the religious text of Sikhism, considered the eternal living Guru of the Sikhs. The text is also the primary source of religious teachings for the Sikhs. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is unique among religious texts because it is not the work of a single author, but a compilation of the writings of numerous Sikh Gurus, as well as other holy men and women.
The technical specifications of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) Andorid App Summary
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) was developed by Nirbhau Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 414. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is Aug 1, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nirbhau Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC
1. Listen to Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) part 65 ang sahib ji 1377 to 1392 on your phone or computer.
2. Easily navigate to the next or previous chapter.
3. Choose to play the audio continuously or play one chapter at a time.
4. Read the accompanying English translation as you listen to the audio.
5. Keep track of your progress by marking the chapters you have already listened to.
6. Share the audio with your friends and family.
7. Download the audio for offline use.
8. Listen to the audio in the background while you work or study.
9. Adjust the audio settings to suit your preferences.
10. Enjoy the beautiful and calming sounds of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) part 65 ang sahib ji 1377 to 1392.
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) App Overview and Details
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) part 65 ang sahib ji 1377 to 1392
Whats New In this Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio)?
GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AUDIO PART 65
The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the religious text of the Sikhs, and is considered the eternal guru of the Sikhs. The text is compiled of hymns written by various Sikh gurus, as well as other religious texts. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is considered the highest authority in the Sikh faith, and is the final arbiter on all religious matters.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio).
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...