The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the religious text of the Sikhs, considered their eternal guru. It is the first and only guru of the Sikhs. The text is compiled of hymns written by Sikh gurus and other religious figures. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is read during services in gurdwaras, and is also used as a source of guidance in Sikh homes.
We will help you download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nirbhau Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) Andorid App Summary
Nirbhau Apps is the developer of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio), and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) from them is 1.0 with over 483 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is Jul 28, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) App Overview and Details
Guru Granth Sahib Ji Audio part 53 Ang Sahib ji 1131 to 1157
Features of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC
1. Listen to audio of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Part 53 Ang Sahib ji 1131 to 1157
2. Easily navigate to next or previous audio clip
3. Control audio playback speed
4. Loop audio playback
5. View text of Ang while listening to audio
6. Take notes while listening to audio
7. Highlight text of Ang while listening to audio
8. Search text of Ang
9. Share highlights and notes with friends
10. Download highlights and notes for offline use
Whats New In this Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio)?
GURU GRANTH DSAHIB JI AUDIO PART 53 OFFLINE
The Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) application is a useful tool for studying and understanding the Sikh religious text. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The audio feature is especially helpful for those who want to learn to recite the text.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio).
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...