The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the religious text of Sikhism, considered by Sikhs to be the final, eternal and Living Guru. The text is also the basis of the Gurmat philosophy. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji was compiled by the fifth Sikh Guru, Guru Arjan, between 1603 and 1604. It contains the teachings of the first ten Sikh Gurus, as well as selected compositions of other saints from various spiritual traditions.
The technical specifications of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) Andorid App Summary
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) was developed by Nirbhau Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 425. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) is Aug 1, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nirbhau Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC
1. Listen to Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s audio part 66 from ang sahib ji 1392 to 1406.
2. Choose from a variety of audio playback speeds.
3. Repeat audio playback as many times as you want.
4. Pause and resume audio playback as needed.
5. Control audio playback with your device’s sleep timer.
6. Background audio playback so you can continue using your device while listening.
7. High quality audio playback for the best listening experience.
8. Download audio for offline listening.
9. Listen to audio without ads.
10. Support SikhNet so we can continue bringing you more high-quality Sikh content.
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) App Overview and Details
Guru Granth Sahib Ji audio part 66 ang sahib ji 1392 to 1406
Whats New In this Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio)?
Guru granth sahib ji audio part 66
The Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) application provides a convenient way for users to read and listen to Sikh scriptures on their mobile devices. The application’s simple interface and easy-to-use functionality make it a valuable tool for anyone interested in learning about Sikhism.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio).
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...