Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the religious scripture of Sikhism, regarded by Sikhs as the final, eternal and infallible guru following the lineage of the ten human gurus of Sikhism.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nirbhau Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) Andorid App Summary
The Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) was developed by the popular developer agency named Nirbhau Apps. They have the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 524 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2020 was the last date the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) was updated with new features. If you want to use the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) for PC
1. Guru Granth Sahib Ji Audio part 68 ang sahib ji 1425 to 1430
2. Play, pause, and stop buttons
3. Rewind and fast-forward buttons
4. Volume control
5. Scrolling text of the ang
6. English translation of the ang
7. Timer to keep track of how long you’ve been listening
8. bookmarking feature to save your place in the ang
9. Sleep mode to turn off the audio after a set amount of time
10. Auto-play feature to automatically play the next ang after the current one finishes
Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) App Overview and Details
Guru Granth Sahib Ji Audio part 68 ang sahib ji 1425 to 1430
Whats New In this Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio)?
Guru Granth Sahib Ji Audio part 68
Read mode coming soon
Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a religious text that is the foundation of Sikhism. The application provides a way to learn more about the text and its teachings. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to learn more about this important religious text.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Audio).
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
or Good Guys What is the difference between a city gang and a street gang? Is one more dangerous than the other? How do city gangs form and why do young people join them? City gangs are not as...
This guide is designed to help MJ users navigate the web and find information they need. The first section covers basic search techniques, while the second section provides links to some of the most...