Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was the ninth Guru of the Sikhs and is considered one of the most important figures in Sikhism. He sacrificed his life to protect the rights of Hindus and to uphold religious freedom. Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was born in 1621 in Amritsar, Punjab and was installed as the Guru of the Sikhs in 1665. He travelled extensively throughout India and preached the teachings of Sikhism. He was also a great scholar and wrote many hymns and poems. Guru Teg Bahadur Ji is best known for his bravery and selfless sacrifice to protect the rights of Hindus. In 1675, he was arrested and executed by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. His martyr
The technical specifications of the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji Andorid App Summary
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was developed by INSPIRATIONAL APPS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Guru Teg Bahadur Ji from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Guru Teg Bahadur Ji is 6.0 on Play store with total users of 6844. The Guru Teg Bahadur Ji app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji is Oct 9, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Guru Teg Bahadur Ji For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Guru Teg Bahadur Ji here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Guru Teg Bahadur Ji On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||INSPIRATIONAL APPS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Guru Teg Bahadur Ji for PC
1. This app is in Hindi language.
2. This is an offline app.
3. The app size is small.
4. The app is easy to use.
5. The contents of the app are freely available on the internet.
6. The app is for educational purposes only.
7. The app is available for free.
8. The app is updated regularly.
9. The app is compatible with all devices.
10. The app has a user-friendly interface.
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji App Overview and Details
Guru Tegh Bahadur ji Sakhi app is about Guru Tegh Bahadur ji life and his stories. Guru Tegh Bahadur ji was the ninth of ten Gurus of the Sikh religion. Guru Tegh Bahadur continued in the spirit of the first guru Nanak, his 115 poetic hymns are in the text Guru Granth Sahib. Guru Tegh Bahadur resisted the forced conversions of Kashmiri Pandits and non-Muslims to Islam, and was publicly beheaded in 1675 on the orders of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in Delhi for refusing to convert to Islam. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib and Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib in Delhi mark the places of execution and cremation of the Guru’s body.
All information are available in hindi language. This app is for education purpose. We created this app in hindi because there is very less information available in hindi about Guru Teg Bahadur ji. Many peoples are in world who want to learn about Guru Teg Bahadur ji but they don’t know Punjabi or English language so this app will help maximum people who know only hindi language. We tried our best to make this app.
Key Features :
• This app is in Hindi language
• This is offline app and once you download you no need any internet connection
• App size is very small
• Easy to use
Disclaimer : This is a free app for educational purpose only. The contents are used in this app are freely available on the internet. If you own any of the content and do not want to us by us so please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats New In this Guru Teg Bahadur Ji?
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was one of the most significant figures in Sikhism. He was a great teacher and a martyr who gave his life for the protection of religious freedom. He is a role model for all Sikhs and his teachings continue to inspire people today.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Guru Teg Bahadur Ji to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Teg Bahadur Ji and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Zombies are a popular topic in movies and TV shows. They are often depicted as brain-eating monsters who crave human flesh. While this may be the case in some zombie stories, there is another side to...
Haber Global is a technology company that specializes in developing innovative software solutions for businesses. Their flagship product is a cloud-based software that helps businesses manage their...