HackerWeb is the best Hacker News client app with an intuitive interface and powerful features. It provides a great reading experience for users who want to stay up-to-date on the latest technology news and trends. With HackerWeb, you can easily browse and search Hacker News articles, save articles for offline reading, and share articles with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HackerWeb – Hacker News client for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install HackerWeb – Hacker News client For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HackerWeb – Hacker News client for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HackerWeb – Hacker News client.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HackerWeb – Hacker News client on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HackerWeb – Hacker News client and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HackerWeb – Hacker News client on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HackerWeb – Hacker News client On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lim Chee Aun|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2016|
|Get it On:|
HackerWeb – Hacker News client Andorid App Summary
The HackerWeb – Hacker News client was developed by the popular developer agency named Lim Chee Aun. They have the HackerWeb – Hacker News client in the News & Magazines category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2693 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HackerWeb – Hacker News client latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 3, 2016 was the last date the HackerWeb – Hacker News client was updated with new features. If you want to use the HackerWeb – Hacker News client on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HackerWeb – Hacker News client using the emulator later on.
HackerWeb – Hacker News client App Overview and Details
Read Hacker News (https://news.ycombinator.com/) with a simple, clean, and readable user interface.
• Read up to 60 front-page stories
• Read comments in a nice threaded and collapsible interface
• Share articles and comments
Built with React Native.
Features of HackerWeb – Hacker News client for PC
1. Read up to 60 front-page stories
2. Read comments in a nice threaded and collapsible interface
3. Share articles and comments
4. Built with React Native
Whats New In this HackerWeb – Hacker News client?
Okay so this is a fast update. Let me check my git log:
– Only display disclosure icon on iOS, not Android
– No more bold text for poll items, fix text color on Android
– Add toggleable poll points/percentage display
Overall, I really enjoyed using the HackerWeb app. It was easy to navigate and allowed me to quickly find the articles and discussions that I was interested in. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy way to stay up-to-date on the latest Hacker News news and discussions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HackerWeb – Hacker News client of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HackerWeb – Hacker News client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HackerWeb – Hacker News client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HackerWeb – Hacker News client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HackerWeb – Hacker News client.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...