HBGary is a technology company that provides software and services to the government and private sector. The company was founded in 2003 by Greg Hoglund and Gary Miliefsky. HBGary is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
The technical specifications of the HB for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
HB Andorid App Summary
HB was developed by Education Thor Media and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download HB from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of HB is 22.214.171.124 on Play store with total users of 1130. The HB app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the HB is Aug 24, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the HB on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install HB For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the HB installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the HB and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the HB on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the HB in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the HB on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||HB On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Education Thor Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HB App Overview and Details
HB is an online platform for managing data associated with its tutoring classes in the most efficient and transparent manner. It is a user-friendly app with amazing features like online attendance, fees management, homework submission, detailed performance reports and much more- a perfect on- the- go solution for parents to know about their wards’ class details. It’s a great amalgamation of simple user interface design and exciting features; greatly loved by students, parents, & tutors.
Features of HB for PC
1. Userfriendly interface
2. Online attendance
3. Fees management
4. Homework submission
5. Detailed performance reports
6. Perfect for on-the- go solution
7. Great amalgamation of user interface and features
8. Loved by students, parents and tutors
9. Efficiency and transparency
10. Manage data associated with tutoring classes
Whats New In this HB?
I would like to conclude by thanking the admissions committee for their time and consideration. I feel confident that I would thrive in the HB program and would be a valuable member of the community. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the HB on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This HB to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HB and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HB. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HB.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...