The HBS Mobile App gives students, faculty, and staff anytime, anywhere access to the resources they need to be successful at HBS. The app includes a directory of faculty and staff, a campus map, a calendar of events, and more.
Do you know the technical specifics of HBS Mobile for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
HBS Mobile Andorid App Summary
The HBS Mobile application developer is Harvard Business School. They listed the HBS Mobile under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the HBS Mobile is more than 15608. With a 5.0, the latest 1.2.3 of the HBS Mobile is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the HBS Mobile is Sep 19, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the HBS Mobile on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||HBS Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Harvard Business School|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 19, 2019|
|Get it On:|
HBS Mobile Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run HBS Mobile on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the HBS Mobile and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for HBS Mobile on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of HBS Mobile for PC
-A personalized homepage
-Event listings tailored to each user
-News and other relevant content
-Easy access to directory and support information
-Notifications and announcements
-Maps and directions
HBS Mobile App Overview and Details
The HBS Mobile App is designed for Alumni, Students, and Staff at Harvard Business School.
– A personalized homepage
– Event listings tailored to each user
– News and other relevant content
– Easy access to directory and support information
– Notifications and announcements
– Quick access to maps and directions
Whats New In this HBS Mobile?
Added file upload support
The HBS Mobile application is an excellent resource for students, faculty, and staff of the Harvard Business School. The app provides access to course materials, news, and events, as well as a directory of faculty and staff. The app is easy to use and provides valuable information for the HBS community.
Downloading and installing the HBS Mobile for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This HBS Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HBS Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HBS Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HBS Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
In Plants vs Goblins 2, the plants are back to take on the goblins in an all-out war! The plants have upgraded their arsenal with new and powerful weapons, while the goblins have brought in some new...
Digital Inspiration is a website that provides users with resources to help them be more productive and creative. The website offers articles, tutorials, and tips on a variety of topics, including...