HC Garden is a modern and stylish garden located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. It is a perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. The garden features a variety of plants and flowers, as well as a peaceful waterfall. It is a great place to spend a quiet afternoon with friends or family.
Our goal is to help you get the HC Garden for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
HC Garden Andorid App Summary
The developer of the HC Garden is HC IRS and they’ve done a great job at keeping HC Garden simple yet highly interactive. You can find the HC Garden under Education of Play Store. HC Garden’s latest version is 1.0.1 with an impressive user base of over 213. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love HC Garden.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the HC Garden is Mar 25, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the HC Garden on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
HC Garden App Overview and Details
Welcome to the newly refreshed Hwa Chong Garden app, where you’ll get to learn more about our school’s vibrant biodiversity and intriguing wildlife!
Use the app to embark on a online guided tour of our exquisite garden campus, or browse through a catalog of all the flora and fauna found in our school. This year, we are proud to present a brand-new, sleek interface, and another category of fauna: butterflies, the glistening gemstones of the wild.
This app is a joint collaboration between students and teachers from the Hwa Chong Infocomm and Robotics Society (HCIRS), Greenterest (Biodiversity) and Students’ Science Research Club (SSRC), as well as other passionate nature lovers from Hwa Chong, without whom the creation of this app would not have been possible.
Features of HC Garden for PC
1. Use the app to embark on a guided tour of the garden campus.
2. Browse through a catalog of all the flora and fauna found on campus.
3. Learn more about the school’s vibrant biodiversity.
4. Discover intriguing wildlife on campus.
5. Explore a new category of fauna: butterflies.
6. Enjoy a sleek, brand-new interface.
7. Collaborate with students and teachers from HCIRS, Greenterest and SSRC.
8. Passionately learn about nature from Hwa Chong students and staff.
9. Thank all the individuals who helped make the app possible.
10. Promote interest in biodiversity and wildlife conservation.
Whats New In this HC Garden?
UI improvements & bug fixes
Download & Install HC Garden For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the HC Garden app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the HC Garden app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the HC Garden will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed HC Garden on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||HC Garden On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HC IRS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
HC Garden is an excellent resource for the community. It is a beautiful place to spend time with friends and family, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to relax and have fun.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the HC Garden for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the HC Garden, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This HC Garden to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HC Garden and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HC Garden. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HC Garden.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...