HC Verma is a renowned Indian physicist and author known for his popular science books on physics. HC Verma solution is a popular online learning resource for students of physics. HC Verma solution is an online portal providing students with educational resources in the form of videos, articles, and problem solving exercises. The portal is designed to help students clear their doubts and improve their understanding of physics concepts.
The latest HC Verma solution OFFLINE for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HC Verma solution OFFLINE Andorid App Summary
GoogIndia has developed the HC Verma solution OFFLINE for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, HC Verma solution OFFLINE has got over 843+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7
The latest update of HC Verma solution OFFLINE is Jul 12, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HC Verma solution OFFLINE App Overview and Details
HC Verma 2022 solution App contains offline explained solutions of both MCQ, OBJECTIVE & EXERCISE of part 1 and part 2 of the famous physics book Concepts of Physics By HC Verma. It is very helpful to the students of 11th and 12th and those who are preparing for IIT – mains or advance.
This app contains following chapters:-
1. Introduction to Physics
2. Physics and Mathematics
3. Rest and Motion Kinematics
4. The Forces
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion
7. Circular Motion
8. Work and Energy
9. Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
10. Rotational Mechanics
12. Simple Harmonics Motion
13. Fluid Mechanics
14. Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
15. Wave Motion and Waves on a String
16. Sound Waves
17. Light Waves
18. Geometrical Optics
19. Optical Instruments
20. Dispersion and Spectra
21. Speed of Light
23. Heat and Temperature
24. Kinetic Theory of Gases
26. Laws of Thermodynamics
27. Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
28. Heat Transfer
29. Electric Field and Potential
30. Gauss’s Law
32. Electric Current in Conductors
33. Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
34. Magnetic Field
35. Magnetic Field due to a Current
36. Permanent Magnets
37. Magnetic Properties of Matter
38. Electromagnetic Induction
39. Alternating Current
40. Electromagnetic Waves
41. Electric Current through Gases
42. Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
43. Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
45. Semiconductors and Semiconductor Device
46. The Nucleus
47. The Special Theory of Relativity
This app is developed as per the view of helping students.
Support Us by spreading our work to reach each and every student those having needs of this app.
Features of HC Verma solution OFFLINE for PC
1. The app is helpful for students preparing for IIT-Mains or Advance.
2. The app contains offline solutions for both MCQs and Objective Questions of HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics book.
3. The app is very useful for students of 11th and 12th grade.
4. The app is helpful for students preparing for competitive exams.
5. The app has a user-friendly interface.
6. The app is easy to install and use.
7. The app is regularly updated.
8. The app is affordable.
9. The app is reliable.
10. The app is helpful for students in understanding physics concepts.
Install “HC Verma solution OFFLINE” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the HC Verma solution OFFLINE on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the HC Verma solution OFFLINE app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install HC Verma solution OFFLINE.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||HC Verma solution OFFLINE On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HC Verma solution OFFLINE?
new Solution ADDED.
HC Verma solution OFFLINE application is the perfect way to learn physics. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. The app is available for free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HC Verma solution OFFLINE for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HC Verma solution OFFLINE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HC Verma solution OFFLINE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HC Verma solution OFFLINE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HC Verma solution OFFLINE.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...