HC Verma Solutions Offline is an app that provides users with offline access to the solutions to problems from HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics textbook. The app includes step-by-step solutions to all problems in the textbook, as well as worked examples and practice problems.
The technical specifications of the HC Verma Solutions Offline for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
HC Verma Solutions Offline Andorid App Summary
HC Verma Solutions Offline was developed by SUPERCOP and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download HC Verma Solutions Offline from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of HC Verma Solutions Offline is 3.5 on Play store with total users of 206726. The HC Verma Solutions Offline app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the HC Verma Solutions Offline is Aug 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the HC Verma Solutions Offline on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
HC Verma Solutions Offline App Overview and Details
This App contains minimised offline explained solutions of both part 1 and part 2 of famous physics book of Hc Verma Concepts of Physics . It is very helpful to the students of 11th and 12th and those who are preparing for iit-jee mains or advance .
This app contains following chapters:-
1. Introduction to Physics
2. Physics and Mathematics
3. Rest and Motion Kinematics
4. The Forces
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion
7. Circular Motion
8. Work and Energy
9. Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
10. Rotational Mechanics
12. Simple Harmonics Motion
13. Fluid Mechanics
14. Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
15. Wave Motion and Waves on a String
16. Sound Waves
17. Light Waves
18. Geometrical Optics
19. Optical Instruments
20. Dispersion and Spectra
21. Speed of Light
23. Heat and Temperature
24. Kinetic Theory of Gases
26. Laws of Thermodynamics
27. Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
28. Heat Transfer
29. Electric Field and Potential
30. Gauss’s Law
32. Electric Current in Conductors
33. Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
34. Magnetic Field
35. Magnetic Field due to a Current
36. Permanent Magnets
37. Magnetic Properties of Matter
38. Electromagnetic Induction
39. Alternating Current
40. Electromagnetic Waves
41. Electric Current through Gases
42. Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
43. Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
45. Semiconductors and Semiconductor Device
46. The Nucleus
47. The Special Theory of Relativity
Features of HC Verma Solutions Offline for PC
1. Contains solutions for both part 1 and 2 of HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics.
2. Helpful for students of 11th and 12th grade, as well as those preparing for IIT-JEE.
3. Contains chapters on Rest and Motion Kinematics, Forces, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Friction, Circular Motion, Work and Energy, Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum and Collision, Rotational Mechanics, Gravitation, Simple Harmonics Motion, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current, Magnetic Field, Magnetic Properties of Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Electric Current through Gases, Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality, Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom, X-rays, Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices, and The Nucleus.
3. Minimized offline explanations.
4. Easy to use interface.
5. Chapter navigation menu.
6. Search bar for easy finding of topics.
7. Bookmarking of important pages.
8. Share option to let others know about the app.
9. Settings to change the font size and theme of the app.
10. Low battery and data usage.
How To Install & Download HC Verma Solutions Offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HC Verma Solutions Offline for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HC Verma Solutions Offline.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HC Verma Solutions Offline on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HC Verma Solutions Offline and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HC Verma Solutions Offline on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HC Verma Solutions Offline On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HC Verma Solutions Offline?
** Bugs fixes & Improvements
HC Verma Solutions Offline is an app that allows users to access the solutions to problems from the book Concepts of Physics by HC Verma. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
The app is easy to use and allows users to access the solutions to problems quickly and easily. The app is a great resource for students who are studying physics and provides them with a step-by-step guide to solving problems.
The app is also a great resource for teachers who
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the HC Verma Solutions Offline on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This HC Verma Solutions Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HC Verma Solutions Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HC Verma Solutions Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HC Verma Solutions Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Haber Global is a technology company that specializes in developing innovative software solutions for businesses. Their flagship product is a cloud-based software that helps businesses manage their...
China Sea In the Global War Simulation: South China Sea, players will take on the role of a country in the region and must make strategic decisions in order to achieve their objectives. The game...