If you’re a tech-savvy individual who loves staying up-to-date on the latest industry news, Hews is the perfect app for you. With Hews, you can access the latest headlines from popular tech sites, including TechCrunch, The Verge, and Wired, all in one convenient place. You can also share articles with your friends and followers on social media, or save them for later reading. Hews is the perfect app for anyone who wants to stay informed about the latest tech news.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hews for Hacker News For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hews for Hacker News technical specifications first.
Hews for Hacker News Andorid App Summary
Leav Jenn is the developer of this Hews for Hacker News application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 35638+ users of this app. The Hews for Hacker News app rating is currently 1.9.1.
It was last updated on Jul 21, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hews for Hacker News for PC
1. Highly customizable typography
2. Two-way comments collapsing
3. Scroll-down floating button
4. Post summary (TL;DR)
5. Login hacker news account, upvote and reply to post/comment
6. Search by any date range, with popularity/date sorting
7. Post bookmarking
8. Open hacker news links by this app
9. Open post in build-in or external browser
10. Check User’s HN profile (long press)
|App Name:||Hews for Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Leav Jenn|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Hews for Hacker News For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Hews for Hacker News on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Hews for Hacker News on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHews for Hacker News in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Hews for Hacker News on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Hews for Hacker News running on your computer.
Hews for Hacker News App Overview and Details
• This app will stop being maintained soon. Please try the updated version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leavjenn.hews2
Hews is a Hacker News client focuses on reading experience with some unique features. And it’s open source.
• Clear nested comments with two-way collapsing
• Four themes: light, sepia, dark and AmoLED black
• Browse Top, New, Show HN and Ask HN stories
• Browse popular posts by any date range
• Login hacker news account, upvote and reply to post/comment
• Search by any date range, with popularity/date sorting
• Post bookmarking
• Open hacker news links by this app
• Open post in build-in or external browser
• Check User’s HN profile (long press)
• Share comment link/content (long press)
• Material design
• Open source (https://github.com/leavjenn/Hews)
* Highly customizable typography
10 distinct fonts, easy to fine-tune font size and line-height, for the best reading experience.
Video demo: https://youtu.be/gGyW0LxO9wg
* Two-way comments Collapsing
Not only collapsible children comments (press comment content), it can also collapse comments between itself and it’s parent (press comment info bar).
Video demo: https://youtu.be/FT4aFFUzFIo
* Scroll-down floating button
Scroll down the page by pressing or draging the big floating button, swipe no more.
Video demo: https://youtu.be/kuffdR2GCqU
* Post summary (TL; DR)
Distill the summary (tl; dr) of a post from it’s comments, save yourself from clickbait title. Notice that this feature is still in test.
Video demo: https://youtu.be/Yrr4OiqGf7U
Hews is an unofficial Hacker News Android app, and it is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Y Combinator.
Whats New In this Hews for Hacker News?
– Add feature to watch comments’ replies. Get reply notification of watched comments. (This feature not fully tested, may not stable)
This app hasn’t been updated for a long time. I plan to rewrite it in Flutter. Thanks for all your support.
Hews for Hacker News is an amazing application that provides users with the latest news from the Hacker News website. The application is well designed and easy to use, and it provides users with a great way to stay up to date on the latest news from the Hacker News website.
This concludes our article on Hews for Hacker News Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hews for Hacker News for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hews for Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hews for Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hews for Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hews for Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...