HM Relaxation is a unique business that offers a variety of services to help people relax and de-stress. We offer massages, yoga classes, and meditation sessions. Our team of experts are passionate about helping people find peace and relaxation in their lives. We believe that everyone deserves to take a break and de-stress, and we are committed to providing the best possible services to our clients.
The technical specifications of the HM Relax for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
HM Relax Andorid App Summary
HM Relax was developed by NHS Lothian and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download HM Relax from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of HM Relax is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 651. The HM Relax app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the HM Relax is Sep 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the HM Relax on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install HM Relax For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the HM Relax installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the HM Relax and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the HM Relax on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the HM Relax in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the HM Relax on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||HM Relax On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NHS Lothian|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
HM Relax App Overview and Details
The Heart Manual Department
The Heart Manual Department is a well-established NHS service that provides comprehensive self-management programmes for people following heart attack, stroke, cancer and heart failure.
Based in NHS Lothian, these programmes are used across the United Kingdom and worldwide. Our programmes have been well evidenced, and published in notable journals including the Lancet, the British Medical Journals, International Journal of Cardiology and European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
The Heart Manual Relaxation App
This Relaxation App is a key part of our self-management programmes, as research has shown relaxation to have many benefits for your physical and mental health. With ten different guided relaxation techniques, using this app as part of the Heart Manual programme will support you to learn to relax and let go of tension in your body and mind.
You will receive a login as part of a self-management programme, or as part of support from a healthcare professional.
Please note that this app in intended for patient use only.
Features of HM Relax for PC
1. The Heart Manual Department offers comprehensive self-management programmes for people following heart attack, stroke, cancer, and heart failure.
2. The programmes are evidence-based, and have been published in notable journals.
3. The Relaxation App is a key part of the self-management programmes, and has been shown to have many benefits for physical and mental health.
4. You will receive a login to the Relaxation App as part of a self-management programme.
5. The Relaxation App is intended for patient use only.
6. The Heart Manual Department is based in NHS Lothian.
7. The programmes are used across the United Kingdom and worldwide.
8. The Heart Manual Department has been established for many years.
9. The Heart Manual Department is a valuable resource for people following heart attack, stroke, cancer, and heart failure.
10. The Heart Manual Department is a well-respected NHS service.
Whats New In this HM Relax?
First release of HM Relax
HM Relax is a great application for anyone looking for a way to relax. The simple and easy-to-use interface makes it easy to find the right relaxation method for you, and the variety of options keeps things interesting. Whether you’re looking to relax your mind or your body, HM Relax has you covered.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the HM Relax on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This HM Relax to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HM Relax and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HM Relax. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HM Relax.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...