The HMS Belfast is a museum ship that is permanently moored in the Pool of London, between London Bridge and Tower Bridge. The ship was launched in 1938 and was used in World War II. The ship is now a popular tourist attraction in London.
The latest HMS for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HMS Andorid App Summary
Sugar Rush Creative Limited has developed the HMS for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, HMS has got over 3330+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HMS App Overview and Details
Helicopter Management Solutions (HMS) provides a database solution for private, Commercial and Part NCC/NCO private Helicopter operators, in addition to Private Aviation fuel systems. The application puts the health and safety of pilots and passengers at the forefront, with comprehensive checklists to be completed prior to take-off. HMS allows for remote aviation authority oversight, with checklists ranging from daily through to annual checks in all areas of aviation.
Available for download on Android or iOS devices, users can record their entire flight operational data seamlessly and on-the-go, with data fed back to our experienced team. This includes a full Safety Management Solution which is compatible with all EASA/Cayman/Marshall Islands Authority oversight.
With HMS, simplify your flight ops process while ensuring complete safety and compliance in every journey.
Features of HMS for PC
1. Comprehensive checklists to ensure safety is the top priority.
2. Database solution for private, commercial, and Part NCC/NCO private helicopter operators.
3. Remote aviation authority oversight.
4. Compatible with all EASA/Cayman/Marshall Islands Authority oversight.
5. Downloadable on Android or iOS devices.
6. Record operational data seamlessly and on-the-go.
7. Feed data back to experienced team.
8. Comprehensive Safety Management Solution.
9. Simplify flight ops process.
10. Ensure complete safety and compliance.
Install “HMS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the HMS on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the HMS app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install HMS.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||HMS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sugar Rush Creative Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HMS?
HMS App Uploaded to the store.
HMS provides a unique opportunity for students to engage in rigorous coursework and research in a supportive and welcoming environment. The faculty are highly dedicated and passionate about teaching and mentoring students, and the program provides students with the opportunity to work closely with faculty on research projects. HMS is an excellent choice for students who are interested in pursuing a career in biomedical research.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HMS for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HMS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HMS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HMS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HMS.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
All Document Reader & Viewer is a versatile app that can be used to view and read all types of documents on your Android device. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, and...
If you're in the mood for some hospital-themed fun, look no further than Hospital Quest. This game offers a variety of mini games, all with a hospital theme. Whether you're a doctor, nurse, or...