Hacker News is a social news website, it is operated by Paul Graham’s startup incubator, Y Combinator. The website is a platform for discussing news stories related to startups and technology.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the HN Go – Hacker News For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
HN Go – Hacker News App Overview and Details
HN Go – Hacker News App Overview and Details
HN Go is a minimal Hacker News app with a fast in-built search functionality for searching recent top stories.
* Light Mode / Dark Mode: theme selection
* Bookmarks: Bookmark stories to read later
* In-built browser: View articles directly within the app
* Share: Allows you to share posts or comment pages from the app
* Open In other apps: Option available to open stories in an external browser
Download & Install HN Go – Hacker News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the HN Go – Hacker News on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the HN Go – Hacker News on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired HN Go – Hacker News result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the HN Go – Hacker News will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the HN Go – Hacker News with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the HN Go – Hacker News on your PC.
|App Name:||HN Go – Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The OK Company|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Get it On:|
HN Go – Hacker News Andorid App Summary
The OK Company is the developer of this HN Go – Hacker News application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 402+ users of this app. The HN Go – Hacker News app rating is currently 2.1.3.
It was last updated on Jul 29, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HN Go – Hacker News for PC
1. Light Mode / Dark Mode: theme selection
2. Bookmarks: Bookmark stories to read later
3. In-built browser: View articles directly within the app
4. Share: Allows you to share posts or comment pages from the app
5. Open In other apps: Option available to open stories in an external browser
6. Fast in-built search functionality for searching recent top stories
7. Comment on stories and share your thoughts
8. Save articles for offline reading
9. Choose how many articles you want to see on the home screen
10. Get push notifications for new stories
Whats New In this HN Go – Hacker News?
* Bookmarks – bookmark stories to read later
* Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Hacker News is a social news website where users vote on stories to determine their rank. The site was created in 2007 by Paul Graham and is currently owned by Graham and his investment firm, Y Combinator.
This concludes our article on HN Go – Hacker News Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or HN Go – Hacker News for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This HN Go – Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN Go – Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN Go – Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN Go – Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...