Hacker News is a social news website focusing on computer science and startup companies. It is run by Paul Graham’s startup incubator, Y Combinator.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install HN ( Hacker News ) Reader For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HN ( Hacker News ) Reader on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HN ( Hacker News ) Reader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
HN ( Hacker News ) Reader Andorid App Summary
The HN ( Hacker News ) Reader was developed by the popular developer agency named codef5.com. They have the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HN ( Hacker News ) Reader latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2021 was the last date the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader was updated with new features. If you want to use the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader using the emulator later on.
HN ( Hacker News ) Reader App Overview and Details
A simple and neat Hacker News Reader with customization.
– Neat design
– Save favorites
– Highlight stories based on rating
Features of HN ( Hacker News ) Reader for PC
1. A simple and neat design.
2. Save favorites.
3. Highlight stories based on rating.
4. Filter stories by topic.
5. View user profiles and posts.
6. Share stories.
7. Comment on stories.
8. Follow other users.
9. View the latest stories.
10. Customize the appearance.
Whats New In this HN ( Hacker News ) Reader?
After a few weeks of using the HN Reader app, I have to say that I’m hooked. It’s so much easier to keep up with the latest news and discussions on Hacker News than it is to visit the website. The app has a great layout and is easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HN ( Hacker News ) Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN ( Hacker News ) Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN ( Hacker News ) Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
In Fruit Rivals, you play as one of several characters, each with their own unique abilities, in a race to the finish line. There are many obstacles in your way, but you can use your abilities to...
Deer hunting calls are devices that are used to imitate the sounds of deer in order to attract them. There are many different types of deer hunting calls, and each one has a different sound. Some of...