Looking for a comprehensive Hacker News reader? Look no further than HN – your one-stop shop for all the latest tech news, startups, and more!
Do you know the technical specifics of HN – Hacker News Reader for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
HN – Hacker News Reader Andorid App Summary
The HN – Hacker News Reader application developer is Manuel Maly. They listed the HN – Hacker News Reader under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. The latest user count of the HN – Hacker News Reader is more than 88125. With a 4.3, the latest 1.9.15 of the HN – Hacker News Reader is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the HN – Hacker News Reader is Aug 24, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the HN – Hacker News Reader on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||HN – Hacker News Reader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Manuel Maly|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
HN – Hacker News Reader Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run HN – Hacker News Reader on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the HN – Hacker News Reader and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for HN – Hacker News Reader on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of HN – Hacker News Reader for PC
-View articles in ViewText, Google, or system browser
-Upvote stories and comments
-Collapse and expand comments
-Choose text size
-View “more” stories
-Share article’s URL
-See which articles you have already visited
-Please report any issues
HN – Hacker News Reader App Overview and Details
Finally, a reliable Hacker News reader with a focus on design & usability! It’s also open-source.
• Post comments
• View Hacker News stories and comments, beautifully laid out
• Also view articles in ViewText, Google, or your system browser (you can set each as default)
• Upvote stories (long-press on story) and comments (long-press on comment).
• Collapse and expand comments by tapping on them
• Choose from 3 text sizes
• Switch between stories and comments with one tap
• View “more” stories than only the HN frontpage
• Share the article’s URL to your installed apps (Instapaper, Pocket, Twitter,…)
• See which articles you have already visited
Please report any issues to me via Twitter (@manuelmaly) or via mail (link is below).
Get the source code here: https://github.com/manmal/hn-android/
Whats New In this HN – Hacker News Reader?
– bugfix for missing comments (thanks @vafada)
– dismiss the comments dialog on outside touch (thanks @austinoneil)
Thanks for the PRs and bug reports. Keep them coming :).
Please, do not submit bug reports with ratings and reviews. Use github, twitter or an email instead.
Hacker News Reader is the perfect application for keeping up with the latest news and happenings in the tech industry. It is easy to use and has a modern, sleek design. The app is constantly updated with the latest news and features, making it the perfect tool for staying informed.
Downloading and installing the HN – Hacker News Reader for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This HN – Hacker News Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN – Hacker News Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN – Hacker News Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN – Hacker News Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...