Hi, I’m a reader. I enjoy reading books, magazines, blogs, and pretty much anything with words on it. I love getting lost in a good story, and I love learning new things. I’m always looking for new books to read, so if you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
We will help you download the HN: Reader for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install HN: Reader on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the HN: Reader on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the HN: Reader, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the HN: Reader, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the HN: Reader appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the HN: Reader by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the HN: Reader on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||HN: Reader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Julius Kiano|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
HN: Reader Andorid App Summary
Julius Kiano is the developer of the HN: Reader, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HN: Reader from them is 1.0.0 with over 37 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the HN: Reader is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HN: Reader is Jul 10, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HN: Reader on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HN: Reader App Overview and Details
Read the top stories and jobs on Hacker News with HN: Reader. HN: Reader provides all the tech information you need in a clean and simplistic UI. Oh, and its open source, you can find link to the source code in the app 🙂
Features of HN: Reader for PC
1. Clean and simplistic UI
2. Provides all the tech information you need
3. Open source
4. Links to source code are available
Whats New In this HN: Reader?
View list of top HN stories with original article images
View list of top HN jobs
Dark mode, because it’s 2019
I enjoyed reading the different applications for the reader role. It was interesting to see the different backgrounds and motivations people have for wanting to become a reader. I think all the applicants would be great readers and I would be happy to have any of them as part of our team.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HN: Reader? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This HN: Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN: Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN: Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN: Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Making a slushy drink is easy with the Fruity Unicorn Slush Maker. Just add water and your favorite drink mix to the machine, and in minutes you'll have a delicious slushy drink to enjoy. The Fruity...
DAVE Group is a leading provider of information technology services and solutions. They offer a full range of services, including systems integration, managed services, and consulting. DAVE Group has...